Reviews for The Sun
fickle fan of fan fiction chapter 1 . 2/20
*psst ... any chance this will ever complete*
janiqs chapter 42 . 3/9/2014
I've just found your wonderful story. Please consider coming back to it. We would love to see what happens next! Amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
aimCULLENee chapter 42 . 9/23/2012
is this story going to be updated again?
emmzac chapter 42 . 9/9/2012
Well I said I would continue to read even though I wasn't sure if this is going to be completed but I kept reading because I hope that it does. Please at least think about continuing this. If you have a look at some of the past reviews you'll see that I'm not the only person that hopes that you do. You have to tell us about the villa and then there the birth of the twins, the marriage and oh don't forget how they bring the bad guys down. I'll put this on my alert list just in case.
emmzac chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
Well I've now reached the end of part one and wow what an amazing and somewhat intense journey that was. Now on to part two. Thanks for sharing :-)
emmzac chapter 26 . 9/7/2012
So, Edwards not the new owner but rather Aro is... hmmm the plot thickens. But now to find out what's going on and what's Edward going to about while keeping his family safe.
emmzac chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
So is Edward the new owner?
emmzac chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Still here still enjoying and still looking for more. Loving the Aussie side of things, the music the easy laidback feel and no mention of safe sex.
emmzac chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Now that was one very nice, sweet, hot Oh So Hot chapter ;-). Thank You!
emmzac chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I'm still reading and the more I read the more I like and the more I need to know if this is complete or going to be completed. I'd hate to get to chapter 40 and then nothing. If you could let me know that would be great :-)
emmzac chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Vodka, lime and soda! You've won me already but I'll have to try it with mint leaves. So is this complete or still a WIP? Either way I've started so will continue until I reach the end. The First chapter is enough for me to keep going (and that's a good thing by the way) so on to chapter two I go.
KimiD chapter 40 . 8/27/2012
Whew, that was a close one... very well thought out plot converging everything at the point to get to Bella before tina could get her gone... this is great stuff.
Edward is livid about now, he needs to calm down so he can think straight and take the arses down. He has to think clearly and he cannot do that angry. Dave works his comedy for use to calm Edward down some, helps him to rethink and refocus, get back on track... good man!
KimiD chapter 39 . 8/27/2012
Like I said sloppy work guys you should have killed tina when you had the chance!
KimiD chapter 36 . 8/26/2012
Alright, so, where did Edward get all his fighting skills and knowledge? Where and how did he meet Dave? He had to have had some kind of skills before he met Dave for there to have been a reason for them to become partners of sorts There is a very lethal side to Edward (hot lethal side)lol. But there has not been much as to where he got the skills. We know that Dave was with the SAS with Gabriel as they are the 'paranormal twins'...
and a bit about Sam, but not much has been said on where Edward got his. Just curious
Looks like we are looking for a battle then heading into war... Man the guns and full speed ahead...