Reviews for Catch That Cat
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Interesting. I really enjoyed it!
clow-san chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You are pawned Batman. Pawned!

This is gratifying enjoyment at its finest. I love how you protray their first meeting.t meeting.
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
A credible fleshing out of a potential Nolan-verse interpretation of the antagonist. If Christopher Nolan happens to persuse this site (doubtful but it could happen) I distinctly hope he finds this treatment.

The "blinding" sequence was well done. Selina's whereabouts at the end of the story weren't a surprise. It was only logical but it was adroitly handled. The clues were the leggings (versus the gauzy nightgown) and the resident's hair color.

Overall, a very stasifying read. Thank you!
D.D. Century chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very good. I especially enjoyed the blind bat scene. Cutting off vision of the character who's perspective is in focus is a great way to focus on the other senses as well as getting in touch with his thoughts. You did a good job with sound, and a great job with the thought process batman went through when Selina used him as a springboard. I almost wanted his sense of smell to come into play. Maybe them smell of the flash bomb would reveal something about Selina's training, or not if it is a mail order item. Bruce's analytical mind really came through in that scene.

I wasn't as impressed with Selina's point of view especially in the intro. I know it's not written in first person, but the "voice" of the inner monologue didn't seem to jive with the Selina I know and love. Of course this perception of her is mainly based on Batman the animated series, and pre-zero hour comics, so her character might have changed a lot since then. I've just always thought of her as too classy of a broad to use ain't or 'em. However I did like her double bluff escape plan, and your mentioning that it was one of three plans. It certainly got me to think about what the other two might be. She might not be my favorite Batman villainess, but somehow she's always the one I hope gets away.
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I liked the storybut I found your use of bracketed text within to narrative to be distracting.