Reviews for A Lesson Learned
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Zachariah did not get the result he wanted. I was so glad that Dean chose a different route to make sure that that awful timeline mercifully winked out of existence as soon as he left it.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Very nice. Great use of the word and I like how Dean is not just physically working away at getting the nail out, but also working away at sorting through his feelings at the same time.

Katy
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I haven't been online for three days... I've been sick :-(.

I finally got back online today and have been slowly working my way through my e-mails. I found my alert for this story and clicked on the link.

Nice job! I love it! Very heart-wrenching, and exactly how I'm sure Dean felt!

Never fear I will eventually make it to the other one that I am sure was posted at the beginning of me being sick. :-) I can currently wait!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
He remembered the bitter words, the un-emotional revelation that Sammy was dead and he wasn't with him when it had happened.

_

I like that line above you wrote::

Gut clencher.

Nice drabble,

Karen
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Nice use of the word! I just love this episode...so many lessons for Dean..
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It not only makes sense, but is beautifully written. You so completely illustrate the unbeatable stubbornness that we so love about Dean.
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I am very fond of this episode and thus I am very fond of this drabble :)

Very nicely written

Lola
Micaiah chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Zach's plan totally backfired on him. Future Dean is not the Dean we know and love (although he's still totally hot). :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Yeah hunny it makes good sense. It was cool to see how Jensen made the two 'Deans' so different just by his body language and facial gestures. That boy can act up a storm! bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Hey, I just found your drabble, and though I don't know what he's going exactly it works wonderful for me. I was frightened of that future Dean and I love you make him thinking about his decision to never become that person. To see him working with his usual patience and sense of duty means seeing who he really is ... especially concerning his brother ... so Zac can go where the light never shines :-)

Thanks for sharing!