Reviews for Taking Steps
buffy86 chapter 70 . 12/4/2015
I just found this story and read it all the way through! I absolutely love it! Please update I would love to see more especially with Konstantin and Drew and his band!
Fanaffliction chapter 70 . 10/18/2015
Is there going to be more to the story or is this it?
Ashley chapter 70 . 8/31/2015
So I just finished this amazing story that you wrote and I saw that there is nothing after this chapter which makes me a bit upset since I was looking forward to reading more of it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY SINCE 2012 IT IS NOW 2015 AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE MISSY
blondjinjit chapter 70 . 2/11/2015
omg i love the story so much! ! #
please pleaseeeeeeeee continue
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 70 . 8/26/2014
This story is really great! I love TK!
But.
Konstantin.
And TK.
It has to happen, because I ship them hard.
Not Jake.
Sorry.
Please... :D
Guest chapter 70 . 8/8/2014
pleased updattee :(
ApplesAmanda chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So at first I didn't like this story but I wanted to give it. Chance so I continued to read and by like chapter 5 I was hooked! Thank you for being so awesome! Update or at least be like so this is what happens to everyone. Lol
V.A.LOVER chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
THIS IS MY FAV FANFIC EVER (and I have read a lot). IT IS SO SO SO GUD. PLEAZ CONTINUE IT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
to help you chapter 70 . 12/5/2013
Please please update I love this story so much so please keep on writing it thank you xx someone who cares
Stephy-Monkey chapter 70 . 9/14/2013
OMG! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
CaitlinJay chapter 70 . 8/17/2013
Great update! Want KJ and her to get together
MsMueyChiang chapter 70 . 8/14/2013
You Updated! YAY!..It's always so interesting and I can never get tired of reading this story. Is Drew going to be making an appearance soon? I kind of miss him... Will be waiting for the Chappie.
Alicella Ivashkov chapter 54 . 8/12/2013
I'm on chapter 55 and if KJ and TK don't get together by the end i might have to kill myself! Jk! THEY BELONG TOGETHER! Please?
BadassSyd chapter 70 . 8/11/2013
Fantastic like usual! This had be grinning like a complete idiot when I finished it! Haha, I hope you are doing okay with everything and can't wait to read more!