Reviews for Taking Steps
harmony82 chapter 54 . 4/18
Im very sorry about that this Story dont have an end ... I think all of us would love if dimitri really is the Konstantin in the Story or is it Jake?.. we all hope its really Konstantin ... but who know what happens *sniff/sniff*
buffy86 chapter 70 . 12/4/2015
I just found this story and read it all the way through! I absolutely love it! Please update I would love to see more especially with Konstantin and Drew and his band!
Fanaffliction chapter 70 . 10/18/2015
Is there going to be more to the story or is this it?
Ashley chapter 70 . 8/31/2015
So I just finished this amazing story that you wrote and I saw that there is nothing after this chapter which makes me a bit upset since I was looking forward to reading more of it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY SINCE 2012 IT IS NOW 2015 AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE MISSY
blondjinjit chapter 70 . 2/11/2015
omg i love the story so much! ! #
please pleaseeeeeeeee continue
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 70 . 8/26/2014
This story is really great! I love TK!
But.
Konstantin.
And TK.
It has to happen, because I ship them hard.
Not Jake.
Sorry.
Please... :D
Guest chapter 70 . 8/8/2014
pleased updattee :(
ApplesAmanda chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So at first I didn't like this story but I wanted to give it. Chance so I continued to read and by like chapter 5 I was hooked! Thank you for being so awesome! Update or at least be like so this is what happens to everyone. Lol
V.A.LOVER chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
THIS IS MY FAV FANFIC EVER (and I have read a lot). IT IS SO SO SO GUD. PLEAZ CONTINUE IT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
to help you chapter 70 . 12/5/2013
Please please update I love this story so much so please keep on writing it thank you xx someone who cares
Stephy-Monkey chapter 70 . 9/14/2013
OMG! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
CaitlinJay chapter 70 . 8/17/2013
Great update! Want KJ and her to get together
MsMueyChiang chapter 70 . 8/14/2013
You Updated! YAY!..It's always so interesting and I can never get tired of reading this story. Is Drew going to be making an appearance soon? I kind of miss him... Will be waiting for the Chappie.
Alicella Ivashkov chapter 54 . 8/12/2013
I'm on chapter 55 and if KJ and TK don't get together by the end i might have to kill myself! Jk! THEY BELONG TOGETHER! Please?