Reviews for NejiTen : Oneshot Collection
Dannie chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
PERFECT
JUST PERFECT
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
It was amazing ! I loved it!
Kagamine Arimonori chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Haha I keep on reading this collection over and over and it's amazing
Sapphire Luna chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
That was neat and a fun read )
kendricklamar chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
do you really need that much dashes. other wise good story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
its actually mutual not vice-versa
nejiten ch11
Sari101 chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
wow... that was awesome.. you didnt fail... good job.. guess he was saving the kiss for the end LoL... I enjoyed it very much...
fanofthisfiction chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
I happened to find this chapter online but didn't realize there were many before it. Time permitting, I'll have to backtrack to read them. The humor here took things to another level and there was a good many laughs to get from so many set ups here. The dialogue you chose was just enough out of character to make it all very entertaining.

I guess Neji was channeling his wish in my head when I was for a contemplating what his death might be like for Tenten in my own story. In your story however there is much to be adored in the clever twist that brought him back from the dead and had him be front and center to make us laugh. His rant was a cherry on top for my day.
Bob chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Actually, in that movie, I believe they were going for alternate universe and not a genjutsu spell. Unless the genjutsu altering personalities was your idea for your story... then nvm. -Sheepish grin-
Bob chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
Um, Neji doesn't have his blind spot anymore by Shippuden. He manages to fix it, and his range extends by a lot as well (800 meters from 50 meters in part one). :) But great chapter! You captured the suspense of the situation brilliantly! :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
Hah man these last two chapters are damn hilarious. Thank you fir not writing an angsty chapter about neji's death. Another sad story/chapter about that would have killed me. 's death needed some humor. Now we have a problem. With him who will go screwing around? :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
Hah I definitely enjoyed it :D
Onihikage chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
God damn, that was fucking hot. A-plus. The story seems to show on the site as having a T rating, though, in spite of the stated M rating in the text itself - think you might want to fix that?
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
oh lord this chapter was so hilarious! I kept giggling over the various attacks (and Neji and Tenten both forgetting to move in that combined attack LOL) Thank you for coming up with this!