Reviews for Teasing or Desperation? An 'Always' Missing Reel
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
*Laughing Deviously* I like how your in Hatters head! It nice to see things thru eyes as well! To feel how he feels about Alice, how they are together, His honesty about his faults & Strengths. & As Long as you Continue to tell His story thru his eyes I will Gladly Read them! & Again FAV AUTHOR! Luvin It...
Lilacat chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Still enjoying your work, but in this phrase "He nipped and sucked gently while his other hand brushed over the taunt tip of her other breast, ran down her ribs, caressed her arse." I think you meant to use "taut" rather than "taunt".

Lilacat
GoshIreland chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh I LOVE being inside his head!
Tay-21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Good God! These are always so stinking hot! They're like freaking rabbits. hehehehehe. I wonder what the neighbors thing with these two going at it so vocally and what with the headboards slamming into walls and screaming and growling. I'd have to sleep with headphones on if I lived anywhere near these two. *sniggers*
jodii bliss chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
By far the best Hatter and Alice fanfic i've ever read...ever.
Kitty-0-kat chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hatter's head is fun place to be, I would move in if I didn't have to work.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Their encounters are always intense, but I love the way all the emotion that he's feeling is being thrown into it. Those little moments really are my favorite parts.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You do a spectacular job of carrying the story into all your missing reels. This was mind-numbingly hot. Thanks for writing it!
Rue Mo chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I can feel my face burning w/ embarrasment! (I'm in class) I've heard of your 'Missing Reels' - clever name btw, reminds me of Planet Terror LOVE that film, back to the review! This was my first reading of your MRs. And I enjoyed it immensly, I had to control my face from grinning madly at my phone so as not to attract attention to myself. I love your fic its AMAZING! When I'm done w/ it completly I'll leave you a review.
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh my Lawd. *fans self* That was... for lack of a better word, epic. (Gosh, I sound like I'm 16 again...) Your story was lovely, in more ways than one. Thank you so much for writing.
Phoenyx Starr chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
'these are FUN to envision. *blush*'

I bet they are! m *blush*
Maya Sushi chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Woah. Intense.
Scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
You put these up so fast and yet make each one so different. Fantastic job!
KymInWonderland chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
omg this is so hot. u really did get ing to the hatter mind. great! hope to see more soon :3
GlowyOne chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wow. i'm speachless. :P
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm not sure I could pull together a coherent review of this story without sounding like a complete, bumbling idiot.

Just know that I love this to pieces. :)