Reviews for On The Other Side Of The Glass
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Well dang now you've made me actually feel sorry for Hamish.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
~Amazing ~
muaaimoi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wonderfully twisted and all the better for it.
Bob The Other Zombie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow. Good job with this. Like most reviewers have been saying, you actually make me feel sorry for Haimish, and that's saying something. And for Alice. Did the Hatter really drive her mad? I'm a dumb reader and don't quite understand...thanks for writing though! Keep writing!
FangIsFexcellent chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh my God, that was fantastic. O.o
Katara97 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
"He pays no particular attention to a woman with shorn blonde hair who claws repeatedly at reflective surfaces."

This is definately my favorite line. Beautiful.
Scarletty chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I feel sorry for Hamish and a bit sorry for Alice too. It feels like they missed out on something.
Starry Sherbert chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very strange. Very different. Yet, it's very wonderful.

This makes me pity Hamish in a small way. Just a small way. I can never rid myself of the memory of his 'digestive problems.'

Though you did not say it, I felt like in this, he missed Alice, and also wished her the best. Wished her happiness, wished that she didn't turn into a lonely, crazy old woman.

Maybe it was a crush, maybe a boyish love.

I liked it, good writing, good job.
Zomby Woof chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Well-written... I like the hints of hope and despair, of both the lights and the darks. Hamish's POV was definitely something new. Another winner! How do you do it?
kokune chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Whoa! Tragic and deep! And beautiful! I love it! Great job!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I must say, this was very interesting and a rather touching read. It really gave me a new outlook on the Hamish-that-could-be (and most likely will be) and it's sad and romantic at the same time.
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Though I'm not much of a fan of Hamish (and his awkward digestion), this story has created some sort of respect for him, after all. I like the last part, with the Liddell? Kingsleigh? Allison? Alice? Blue eyes? Brown? But I wanted to ask you a question about that, actually XD Liddell I recognize as the muse for Alice's character, but where does the name Allison come from? Is it random?
lady-saki chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wonderful wonderful story!

I'm very glad to see stories that involve Hamish. I think that I may be the only person who actually likes Hamish and Alice together lol.

All in all I loved your story. You have a really original way of writing and I thoroughly enjoyed it :]
windfalling chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
digging through new fandoms is rather - intimidating. and i was quite surprised to see that a lot of fics had already been posted for the 2010 movie of alice in wonderland, and since i saw it recently, i really wanted to read something.

i had no clue who hamish was when i clicked on this, for his name had slipped my mind, along with his face and his character entirely. but i think i remember who he is, now, and it's pitiful that i am not one hundred per cent sure. but the summary is what caught my attention the most - simple, to the point, and didn't go overboard with little side notes.

i'm really glad i clicked this although hamish, i think, is not a character i am fond of, because this was beautifully written and his point of view was lovely to read from. the little allusions here and there and references about the blonde hair and the blue - absolutely brilliant. i - really enjoyed reading this... and there's not much more to say.

3 well done.