Reviews for Melt
caitloveslogan chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Are you going to continue this? Please say yes, I love it! :D
Milord Mori chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
keep writing! this is funny i really like the elmo part :)
bowsie22 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Aw, I thought that book was kinda sweet. Can't wait for more :D
Winry1021 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
"Duty calls." Yes Reid. And booty calls too, so get yourself some good Luke lovin'!

Smile at the Elmo. For his hair is red and he make you laugh when he puts you under gas before surgery! *Thumbs up*

By the way, you're a genius, and I luv you, you sexy muffin of awesomeness. 3
Msmiggie chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I love your story - thank you for posting it.
Sissi Parker chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Please more! This is a great story. I like the interaction between Luke and the doc. Love it. Cant wait to read the next chapter.
boriqua522 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
really liked this story, hoping for more soon.
JENNIE chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Come on hurry up and write another chapter. I want more please :) Thank you
Alinabox chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really like the way you portrayed Luke. It's so tense between him and Reid. Can't wait to read more. Good job. )
uandme72 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This is great! I really do enjoy Luke/Reid way more than I ever liked Nuke. Noah was just always really annoying to me :)

More!
num1twilighter chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Please keep writing! 3 Much love is given for updates!
Winry1021 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Running hand in hand...in the rain...without Noah...it's BEAUTIFUL...

You have such amazing authoress powers, and good judgement that you have made me see the light of the wonderful couple of LuRe. I say "Noah, who?" when I read this because you make them so cute that I wanna squeeze both you and them.

The writing is beautiful and so are you, you Sexy Beast.
nightshinesobright chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I really love Dr. Reid and even though I'm a Nuke fan, Luke and Reid are so intriguing together, I can't help but want more. Great story, can't wait to read more!
Mariannedreams chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I like this. The characters you write don't seem too OCC like I've read before. More soon?
LoveNuke chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Nice start...I hope there is going to be more.

Thanks...I love Luke and Reid together.