Reviews for Greater Than His Cello
HelloKitty55443 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
:DDDD aww... so cute!
inactivesorryppl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Of course Fuyuumi would come first... Really nice fic! I understand the feeling of receiving reviews. When I got mine the first time, I felt like puking rainbows.
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was short and sweet and I loved it a lot!
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Poor Fuyuumi, not even knowing _

You must continue this! O_o
audreydl chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i liked it a lot but i wish it was longer.
Mele LiSun chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
So sweet! I love it! I was actually hoping it would be longer though. :)
Mandolin Rain chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Cute!I've always like the two of them, but sometimes I feel like bonking the Angel Cellist over his haloed I justified?
soserene93 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
So sweet!
nettetenjilover chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
',.love it..:D...please make more shoukoXkeiichi fics...there's only a few of them in fanfic...T.T
jervaulx chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
It was nice of you to make it a multi-chaptered fic

I guess she's too young to imagine such thing but oh well, everyone can dream and maybe it can even turn to reality ;D

Looking forward for the next chapter like I always does
SunnyNessie chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
ohh... so cute.

I like it. I like the way you did it.

Fuyuumi's always so shy, she's like me...

and Keiichi's so cute! I love him!

keep writing!
season's call chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Oi, Keiichi you got nights and pillows to sleep.

Use your brain and open your eyes for once at least.

You made Fuyuumi sound more shy, When will these two learn to speak their minds out?
jervaulx chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Why are most of your stories one-shot anyway? You are really capable of making multi-chaptered fics...

I like this fic :D
El Duckie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw, how cute! Is this going to be a one-shot, or possibly a multi-chapter story? There are not enough stories for Shimizu and Fuyuumi. I would like to see more, if you ever write more for them.

Also, a couple technical notes, at the end of the second paragraph, "infact" should be two words, and I think "lesser" should be "less" in the last sentence of the paragraph.

Hope that helps! I hope to see more.
Shadow's Tears chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw.

_

plz tell me you're not planning on keeping this as a one-shot,the idea is relly sweet, and there's a lot of things that can be written.