Reviews for The Heart Asks Pleasure First
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 2/2
This was beautiful! The story was insightful, compelling, and most of all haunting. I loved how you delved into Alucard's character and showed us that there's more to him than meets the eye; it's actually why I love him so much. Oh, and I adored the part where he taught Seras to play the piano because it so cute and a bit romantic. Of course, that's just me being a hopeless AxS shipper. Lol :)
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was so pretty. :')
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That is adorable. I notice there seems to be a theme of Alucard knowing the piano, Hee. So cuff.
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great story! Such a sweet, romantic moment between master and fledgling. Please continue this story I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see more.
Larisa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very heartwarming :) I love it
Hioni chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
awwww...
SickDeath chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Heart warming..mhm I don't know if you can say that in English, but that's what I think about your story.
iced diamond chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow!that was a fantastic story :) hope you make more storys on seras and alucard
Eilonwy71 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thank you for delving into a much avoided topic of Alucard's character... his potenital depth... it is very much eluded to in the manga that hes FAR more than merely insane. On the contrary, tho definately "off", there is obvious intelligence on different levels and sensed/eluded "convictions" he seems to have... proving his complexity and that he is not totally lost to this hoplessly insane/monster facade fans tend to sterotype him as. It urks me when stories make him into a seemingly emotionless beast bent on hurting ANYONE, even those he might/does care about. The manga proves otherwise... ANYWAY... I thoroughly enjoyed the path you chose to follow to elaborate on one such potential! Being from the time he was from, this was very believable... the music you chose was perfect! The ebb and flow and range of emotion fit the scenario so well, it left a lasting impression! BRAVO! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us! 3
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
great story, I enjoyed it.
Rin Bird chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I could really feel the emotion in it and connect with the characters. Most usaully I think of Alucard as the maniac he acts like most of the time. Although, I can tell where you get this from. It does seem he cares for Seras in some parts in the canon, in subtle ways. I like how you magnified that to make that one scene. It was beautifully done. I also liked the ending, when Alucard said,

"Quiet... they'll hear you."

It was a great ending, somewhat humorous in such an emotional fic, but it didn't seem out of place. I really loved it.
InkDeath chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Beautiful! I love the song choice! I listened to it in my iTunes while reading. Just thinking of Alucard playing such a thing makes him seem so much less evil somehow. I wish you did own Alucard lol! You would add that last layer of needed realism for readers to connect to.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was beautiful. I think music, especially piano music, has a power to move people in ways they could only imagine.

I absolutely loved the last line too.

Thank you for your efforts!

_

Til next time.
Amphibious Psycho chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I liked it :D A lot haha Light you make such good fanfictions
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was a well-written story. It's a mental lovely image, Alucard and Seras at a piano. I think that messed up the URL address though, but I will look for the song myself later. Anyway, thanks for the story, keep up the good work!