Reviews for Ink
Cookie123 chapter 1 . 4/19
This story is just amazing! The best one that i have read! I don't have the words to describe it really... :)
mswitsend chapter 48 . 4/14
Bravo! Outstanding job. I know this was finished ages ago but given my discovery of skins and fanfic, it's all new to me. Cheers.
mswitsend chapter 27 . 4/14
Aces! Top notch well deserved M rating
Stonefieldxo chapter 48 . 2/18
Stunning.
Secret Heart33 chapter 48 . 12/11/2014
Perfect! :)
Secret Heart33 chapter 47 . 12/11/2014
I was really hoping there would be a Naomi and Emily accidentally meet at airport moment. Or a Naomi needs to confess feelings to Emily and runs to Emily's terminal to tell her. D:
Secret Heart33 chapter 44 . 12/11/2014
WoW! That was emotional! Almost cried there at the end. I hope Naomi doesn't see Effy and Emily o the way out and can fix things.
jewelskins28 chapter 48 . 10/20/2014
I must have read this story the whole way through about, oh, 10 times. Give or take. And I love it. But it has always confused me - what exactly happened that night? Did Naomi really tell Emily that she was in love with her a second after their eyes met? Or during their first chat at the bar? Did Emily respond in kind? When Emily brought Naomi back to her place that first night - did they sleep together? (I would assume they didn't, esp since Naoms had a few saved sent texts in her phone and she woke up the next morning in her own bed).
If you ever felt the writing itch again... I wonder if you'd be interested in taking us back to that night through one or both of their eyes. Because as much as I LOVE this story, I don't really see why they're drawn to each other, apart from the physical attraction and the obvious kind gestures that we reserve for those we're interested in.
425efkp64 chapter 48 . 10/5/2014
Thank you for finishing. I love this story. It really is one of the best I've ever read.
oldandgray chapter 48 . 9/30/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story. I was late to the party and just started Ink a few days ago and could not stop reading. Your writing and your characters are amazing. I found myself so into the story that chapters 46 and 47 hurt to read. I was left with one question, Emily's newest tattoo. Did I miss something? It was done the same night as Naomi's "E"? And it was a key to Emily's heart, a gift ( or offering?) to Naomi? Or was there more?

Again THANK YOU for all the time and effort you put into this.
Punfdp chapter 48 . 8/29/2014
Well,

Started reading this fic a couple years ago to improve my English, forgot about it and just read it all over again this time adding this ending... have to say it's been one hell of a ride. Great writing, great use of the characters... Thank you for this, it is an amazing story.

Cheers from France
MManiac12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is the best story i have ever read. The best story on this site. I have read this 20 times by now. It is awesome. You are great writer. You are very talented. I am very very happy that you finished this story and i wait for your other stories. Ps. Sorry if I made any mistakes. English is not my first language. Please correct me. I'm here to learn :-D
Guest chapter 48 . 7/31/2014
1601 woohoo,,,,please write another one
HardestHearts chapter 48 . 7/31/2014
Wow! What a beautiful ending. I'm really pleased with the direction you took. Naomi is such an adorable nerd and Emily just makes giddy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely story with us. Your writing style is amazing; I've really enjoyed reading and swooning over this one. Particularly in the last couple of years, after all the other Naomily stories had faded away. I really cannot thank you enough for finishing. It's been a delight as a reader, in a post-Skins world (not including Season 7 in this, because what even was that?!), to be reminded every few months of the crazy beautiful ship that is Naomily.

Thanks again and all the best. xo

PS: sorry it's taken me this long to read the final chapter... I just didn't want the story to end. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2014
Hey now, Hey now this is what dreams are made of.
-Lizzie McGuire Movie.