Reviews for Ink
Qwertymonkey chapter 48 . 5/30
Thanks... Ink was the first Naomily story I ever read. And reading it again. Just thankyou _
dietcokeandlime chapter 48 . 5/20
Well done *clap clap clap*

Bravo to you Blondie. I'm going to be honest and say that the first time I picked up this story I read the first chapter and thought this wasn't a story for me. I had a very different view on tattoos prior to this story but it wasn't like Jenna's at all. I decided to bite back my humble opinion and I kept past the first chapter and got 120% hooked. You write so well and your scene setting is impeccable; makes me feel like I was there watching on or even apart of some chapters.

I know I've come late to the Skins/Naomily party but somethings present themselves when they are supposed to in your life and honestly Ink was one of them (however late I came to read it).

I actually got a small tattoo yesterday prior to finishing the last few chapters of Ink...my very first (and last) tattoo. It is purely three dots (...) to show there is
Always more to my story (like there was for yours) and that writing and reading has become an important part of my life now...so thank you Blondie for contributing to my life story

dietcokeandlime xx
Mikki13 chapter 48 . 5/16
It has been years since I've logged into , years since I've even read fanfiction. Naomily sparked something in me a few weeks ago - something I was desperately in need of - and so I decided to read a few pieces of fanfiction.

I am so glad that I read your story. It captivated me from the second chapter and didn't let go until the end. It's honestly the best written piece of fanfiction I've ever read - and once upon a time, I read a lot of fanfiction. I think my favorite part is your characterization of Emily. Emily Fitch is already awesome. Emily Fitch tattooed is frickin' fantastic.

My one point of contention is that I felt the last chapter was a little rushed; it would have been nice to have more of a conclusive ending, perhaps in the form of an epilogue. The girls never really visited the Effy/Emily connection, nor did the readers ever really learn what happened on that first night. We also never learned about the meaning of Emily's key tattoo - although it was hinted at quite well in the middle of the story.

Actually, the fact that you were able to give us so much of a build-up with so many hints is really quite fantastic. You clearly thought through the major points of your story before you ever set fingers to keyboard, and the result was a well-paced story with plenty of character development. I'm also rather impressed that you stuck to the four-act structure, even giving us a wonderful black moment (when Naomi learned the truth about Effy and Emily).

Question: Have you considered changing the characters' names and attempting to get this published professionally? While the characters within your fic have retained some of the traits of the original characters, they're not similar enough to be recognized after a name change. With some minor revisions, I really think your story would resonate with people across the globe.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
TheAeacusProject chapter 48 . 6/19/2016
I am so embarrassed I never read this from the moment I discovered this fandom, and what's worse is that I don't have a legitimate justification for not doing so! And now here I am properly reading what can only be described as one of the great/iconic/classic/all-time Naomily stories...two years late. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to leave both a review and a huge 'thank you' for leaving this here for knob-heads like myself to discover so late and for not taking it down as far too many wonderful stories have been recently. So...thank you! Immensely.

This story was so well-conceived and paced and most of all felt so true to the characters and Skins, especially S3-and it's so incredible to be able to see all the little quirks and small details that make them so beloved. Your story was suitably dramatic, heartbreaking, romantic, laugh-out-loud funny, intriguing, and endearing on so many different levels. Moreover, you incorporate so many elements and scenes from the show into the story in a natural way-not something easy to do! Furthermore, you do an exceptional job writing and presenting some of the most difficult characters for writers to do justice: I'm thinking specifically of Effy and Jenna. Both are marvelously portrayed and have so much depth to their characters that it, again, reinforces the superb caliber of the story.

Again, I wish I had found this earlier and could have properly reviewed as it was written, but I'm glad I did not miss out entirely and this was still waiting here to knock me off my feet. Outstanding work!
JimVonJam chapter 48 . 4/6/2016
I am - yet again - revisiting this story and just wanted to let you know it's one of my very favourites and I touch in on it now and again.

I love the pacing and the characters, the layers and just the essence of that connection - finding, losing,more building... The intimacy of really being with someone very, very special and how over time that grows and all the small things that can derail a relationship if you aren't careful, don't nurture it and don't have faith in the other person and sometimes chance your arm...

So thanks for writing this story and sharing it... I love how they get together and the obstacles they overcome... The human frailties.

Hope you are good and having a fabulous life

Cheers
Elizabeth chapter 48 . 1/10/2016
I want to be your girlfriend...
HiGuedy chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
Ok I think I love you! It's like you know exactly what I want to read, actually It's remarkable the way you write and describe everything, I picture in my mind the whole story and it is beautiful. You've got to take in mind that im from argentina and english it is not my lenguage so understand everything so well it is mostly because the story It's really well writing .
Again, I think I love you! Hope you're still writing. Kisses and hugs
Guedy xx
HiGuedy chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Me encanta!
I love it! I think you're a really talented writer. Wish you the best. Lots of love
Guedy xx
Guinevere McAdam chapter 48 . 8/1/2015
AHHHHH! is it over?! Really and truly?! This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics out there. Thank you so much for existing and writing wonderful things!

Also, Doug! :-)
Cookie123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This story is just amazing! The best one that i have read! I don't have the words to describe it really... :)
mswitsend chapter 48 . 4/14/2015
Bravo! Outstanding job. I know this was finished ages ago but given my discovery of skins and fanfic, it's all new to me. Cheers.
mswitsend chapter 27 . 4/14/2015
Aces! Top notch well deserved M rating
Stonefieldxo chapter 48 . 2/18/2015
Stunning.
Secret Heart33 chapter 48 . 12/11/2014
Perfect! :)
Secret Heart33 chapter 47 . 12/11/2014
I was really hoping there would be a Naomi and Emily accidentally meet at airport moment. Or a Naomi needs to confess feelings to Emily and runs to Emily's terminal to tell her. D:
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »