Reviews for Ink
jaybonesss23 chapter 47 . 2h ago
I think in actually cheered as Emily started to take her jacket off! And the image of naomi and cook walking together with their arms around each other is simply to cute for words. I can't wait to see how you wrap this one up!
khaos444 chapter 18 . 14h ago
The part with ciao thing is very funny. Hahahahahaha I can't.. hahahahahaha
NiUnaSolaVez chapter 47 . 4/22
I made an account just so I could comment on this. Found Ink less than 24 hours ago and have read the whole thing. I'm hoping so much you don't quit this. I have to... no, I NEED to know what happens. I'm addicted to this story. Please, please, please, come back to it. It's amazing. Wonderful job.
LesbianTVLover chapter 47 . 4/11
I'm actually new to this fic. In fact, I only found it this morning and I read it all in one go while I was supposed to be working (oops) thankfully my boss only yelled at me for slacking twice. Naomily is more important, right? I was waiting all day to get to the reveal of the tattoo's and I think you hit it perfectly. I'm quite the collector of tattoo's myself and spent far too long hiding my ink from my grandmother before hitting the point where enough was enough; and somehow you got that moment down into words wonderfully. I'm glad to hear you're not a quitter because I'm not entirely sure what I would do without the end of this. Here's to hoping they get matching tattoo's to commemorate finally getting their shit together by the end :)
Please please please update! I love this story, i want to know what happens next
fanfictionsupporter chapter 47 . 3/30
Wow, I don't know whether you are still posting or not, but I just read three years worth of your work in a couple hours, and I must say, BRAVO.

This is great, and I hope you are still posting.
Anon chapter 47 . 3/26
If you can reveal your tattoos to Jenna, you can do anything! Go get your girl.
alwaysReader chapter 47 . 3/20
long time no see.
glad u coming back.
still enjoy reading this as always.
thanks.
eeversole chapter 47 . 3/20
So I just started reading this AMAZING story two weeks ago and viola there is a new update! Squeals excitedly. Can I just say that I adore the story and characterizations of Naomi and Emily you have laid out for us. I read it everything in one go and then turned around the next day and read it all again! It’s wonderful. And don’t worry about us readers. I've been following a story on another forum that is close to 9 years old and I’m not going to give up on it and I won’t give up on you. Well done.
ornee.n chapter 47 . 3/19
A friend of mine recommended this to me and today in like 5 hours I've read the whole chapters and I can't wait to read more! xx
Storm chapter 47 . 3/17
Awesome chapter! I just wish Emily and Naomi would find a way to be together even though they're on vacation... I know you're an amazing writer, though, so you will make a way ;) I'm also ecstatic that Emily has revealed her tatoos to her mother! Absolutely brilliant! Can't wait to read the rest! :D
scriptmanip chapter 47 . 3/16
Hello, you lovely human being. I see you've been busy while I was away. Proper review to come, just wanted to say a quick 'congrats' on getting this posted ;) Very good read, just as I said it would be. Talk soon.
Carrie chapter 47 . 3/15
I read this all in two days. Yeah I'm lame, but your story is amazing.

Update soon please.
Vero chapter 47 . 3/15
Omg you're back! I was so surprised when i saw this story was updated :D
I feel for both girls, and i was hoping they would run into each other at the airport :(
Loved Katie and how supportive was of Emily
As always, amazin update. Cant wait for next chapter
Naoms chapter 47 . 3/15
So glad you are back, I think I know where all this is building and I can't wait.

And how painful for Emily to talk about and defend Naomi to her mom, when Naomi really isn't hers right now.
1,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »