Reviews for Ink
LesbianTVLover chapter 47 . 4/11
I'm actually new to this fic. In fact, I only found it this morning and I read it all in one go while I was supposed to be working (oops) thankfully my boss only yelled at me for slacking twice. Naomily is more important, right? I was waiting all day to get to the reveal of the tattoo's and I think you hit it perfectly. I'm quite the collector of tattoo's myself and spent far too long hiding my ink from my grandmother before hitting the point where enough was enough; and somehow you got that moment down into words wonderfully. I'm glad to hear you're not a quitter because I'm not entirely sure what I would do without the end of this. Here's to hoping they get matching tattoo's to commemorate finally getting their shit together by the end :)
Please please please update! I love this story, i want to know what happens next
fanfictionsupporter chapter 47 . 3/30
Wow, I don't know whether you are still posting or not, but I just read three years worth of your work in a couple hours, and I must say, BRAVO.

This is great, and I hope you are still posting.
Anon chapter 47 . 3/26
If you can reveal your tattoos to Jenna, you can do anything! Go get your girl.
alwaysReader chapter 47 . 3/20
long time no see.
glad u coming back.
still enjoy reading this as always.
thanks.
eeversole chapter 47 . 3/20
So I just started reading this AMAZING story two weeks ago and viola there is a new update! Squeals excitedly. Can I just say that I adore the story and characterizations of Naomi and Emily you have laid out for us. I read it everything in one go and then turned around the next day and read it all again! It’s wonderful. And don’t worry about us readers. I've been following a story on another forum that is close to 9 years old and I’m not going to give up on it and I won’t give up on you. Well done.
ornee.n chapter 47 . 3/19
A friend of mine recommended this to me and today in like 5 hours I've read the whole chapters and I can't wait to read more! xx
Storm chapter 47 . 3/17
Awesome chapter! I just wish Emily and Naomi would find a way to be together even though they're on vacation... I know you're an amazing writer, though, so you will make a way ;) I'm also ecstatic that Emily has revealed her tatoos to her mother! Absolutely brilliant! Can't wait to read the rest! :D
scriptmanip chapter 47 . 3/16
Hello, you lovely human being. I see you've been busy while I was away. Proper review to come, just wanted to say a quick 'congrats' on getting this posted ;) Very good read, just as I said it would be. Talk soon.
Carrie chapter 47 . 3/15
I read this all in two days. Yeah I'm lame, but your story is amazing.

Update soon please.
Vero chapter 47 . 3/15
Omg you're back! I was so surprised when i saw this story was updated :D
I feel for both girls, and i was hoping they would run into each other at the airport :(
Loved Katie and how supportive was of Emily
As always, amazin update. Cant wait for next chapter
Naoms chapter 47 . 3/15
So glad you are back, I think I know where all this is building and I can't wait.

And how painful for Emily to talk about and defend Naomi to her mom, when Naomi really isn't hers right now.
blah.blee.blah chapter 47 . 3/15
Thank you, I needed my Ink fix. I am so excited about this ending of this chapter. Emily finally just said, 'Fuck it' and basically bitch slapped Jenna and I loved it! I can't wait to see her reaction in the next chapter!
lilblue8 chapter 47 . 3/15
I had to read twice when I got an update notification!
Finally. It is a shame that there is no interaction on those two yet. That's why I keep coming back! Hope next update is not after 5 months or so. Pretty please!
X
RefreshingSanity chapter 47 . 3/15
Aaah new chapter! Yay! And Emily's finally revealed her tattoos! I can't wait to find out how her Mum takes it (badly I'll guess). Dying for these crazy kids to finally get it together. Great chapter :)
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »