Reviews for Galactik Gangs
FemaleSpock chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Awesome chapter!
Link0180 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I saw it and didnt think much of it at first but i got drawn in as it went along :D, too bad Lune-Zeara cant be in the gang, would be so cool, she deserves fanfic love! XO
indecisive-ays chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
can't think of anything else other than... mammoth paws XD

teams are formed, sides are chosen, let's see them roll!
Tabasco-Devil chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
YEAH! mei's finally in the story!
GFanimewarriorslover chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
gosh i really like this story hope you update soon!
Supabec chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
cool like how it becoming
FemaleSpock chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Ooooh, this is interesting! Brilliant set up for an AU! Plus I love Artegor in this, wanting more power is so typical of him!
Supabec chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
great couple of chapter love d'jok update fast thx
GFSista chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Yay Tia! It's all coming together *grins broadly* Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what Artegor will do.
indecisive-ays chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Hah! Now I've got you! And my puppy eyes work, yesssss (that or I have awesome timing)

...and Tia's on the scene! Along with the twins! It's like a family reunion, now we need Mei, right? Ha, knew Aarch wouldn't agree... and oohhh, Artegor's looking for power and Sinedd's at the verge of his Heel Face Turn.

D'Jok and Micro-Ice are awful watchmen, just sayin', they both left their post without a glance back :D
indecisive-ays chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Boo me, not reviewing on time and then forgetting to :/ sorry!

But hey, it's the hero!mode Rocket :) and bet, that's my girl Tia, coming in to join the gang:) love Micro-Ice blabbering out that D'Jok and him were doing things they shouldn't be doing in all his excitement over trying to convince people that Rocket was worthy to have over :D oooohhh, Sinedd is worried Rocket might take his place, that shall be interesting (Aarch's crew is getting more and more dynamic!) and Artegor wishes war, my bet's Aarch will refuse at least initially but we shall see.

Want more. Pweettyy pwease? *puppy eyes*
Shallia-number chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
To be continue !
GFSista chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I like this story, it's such a great idea for an AU. Rocket was awesome in the first chapter, I can't wait to see more badass action with the guys!
Gerkyhen chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Tia me thinks! I loved it, I actually did :) Cant wait to see Tia join the gang :)
Ghostsammeo chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I can't wait to see Sinedd go all badass in this story... you know cuz of his voice :)

tis gud btw