Reviews for Last Call
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is basically the greatest, and truthfully simple characterization of Cid I've read. What it says about him as a character in general that you wrote him shit-faced drunk, I don't want to know. A very refreshing way to write Yuffentine. XD
muddychan chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I absolutely love this fic! you did a fantastic job!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Excellent. I like how you've portrayed cid's drunk concern, and vincent's overall inner bitter.
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lovely, perfectly in character, depressing with a glimmer of hope. Any chance of a sequal? This seems to be just begging for one. :)

Just stumbled across your profile the other day, and so far, I've loved everything I've read on it. I'm a huge YV fan and can't get enough of it! :)

You're brilliant, with a great knack for characterization. LOVE your stuff, can't wait to read more, keep up the good work!
True Blue chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
lololol "Well I sure as hell wasn't gonna be gay with him!"

This was very funny and well-written. Thanks for posting it! I always enjoy reading your stuff.
Leia1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I'm a fan! I love drunken male bonding. And there was a big awe moment here too when you find out why Vincent's drinking. Just awe! Keep up the good work and you should totally write them going to break up the wedding! that'd be sweet.
7th fire chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was nice.
Kaniner chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ick. I hate Yuffei x Vincent. XD But nicely done. Enjoyable, until I got to that part. Thanks for sharing.
fetherhd chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You pegged Cid just right! Loved this!
Dj Sarabi chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hee hee hee. I wasn't sure where all this was going, and earlier on, I was afraid it was another one of those VincentxCid stories. I especially liked all of Cid's comments, particularly his reply to being straight with Vincent. It seemed so perfectly timed that I actually laughed out loud. 3
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really liked this, it's an interesting take on the friendship between the two of them. It's also a great way of showing Vincent and Yuffie's realtionship without actually showing it. Cid's slightly drunken common scene is what Vincent needs to stop angsting around and going to get what he wants for a change.

I also liked Tifa as a a kind-hearted manipulator.

Also: the "b*tches and hoes" line was made of pure win. Excellent job! :)
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ehe! I love your stories! I'm subscribing! 3
Seffierose chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"I sure as hell wasn't going to be gay with him!"

OMG this cracked me up so bad._ a really nice fic!
always-kh chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
always knew tifa was brilliant. and i loved the conversations between the men very nice. and cid was entertaining to say the least. and i gotta say i like the hinted pairing as well.