Reviews for Masquerade
firerock876 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
GREATTT! CONTINUE! OG COMMANDS IT!
butterflykrp2 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
this was really good keep it up! i cant wait to read what comes next. also i agree with you jareth sulking was the best way to end this chapter.
Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Please, will you finish this story? It has been really good so far and I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Your story is really good. The thought that these two character who at the end of their movies didn't get the girl can in this story try to get over the girl.
Hope you update soon and can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
*I'm actually reviewing as The-Right-Girl*
This is wonderful!
Two of my favorite fantasy guys in 'real world-' well, as real as magic and ghost go...
Phan-Jareth-tastic!
Really, REALLY hope you update super-soon!
DementedDemon16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
How can you not have reviews for this! It is completely amazing! I love the way you captured Erik and Jareth's personality perfectly! This is just... amazing! Can't wait to read more!
Layered like an Onion chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
All I can say right now is "WOW!". I feel this is going somewhere...somewhere important. As I am also writing a fic of PotO and Laby, this is an interesting change for me and I really like this! :D Excitedly awaiting the next chapter of this story!
DJ Lyons chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Hi! It's me again! I still can't believe that there aren't TONS of reviews for this story!

This is another great chapter and the song fits it so well. Although I would like to point a few things out.

does someone draw something and not know what they're drawing? (I'm not an artist, but I know several and none of them start a project without knowing what they are going to do...)

is Jareth having such a bad day? Why must you be so mean to him? He doesn't deserve it!

can Grendel be related to Jareth? I'm sorry, this just doesn't make any sense to me!

4.I don't think that Jareth would have been so mean to Erik... or so clingy as to call him and text him a lot. I mean it just doesn't seem like something he would do...

Other than that I love this story and can't wait to read more!

DJ Lyons chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Hi! DJ here! I had to create a profile so that I could keep up with your stories lol. Anyways I love this chapter and the song Learn to be Lonely fits it so well. I love your OCs, they seem so real to me! And Erik and Jareth are again in perfect character! I love the way that they interact with each other as well as with Morrigan and Autumn. Autumn's nickname Fall is funny. I'm not sure who is going to wind up with who just yet... then again that's probably like that for a reason. I'm sure that you have some plan of epic proportions to throw us lovely readers off. And let me say that this story deserves so much more than two reviews! wow... that's a long review... Well Bye for now... Off to read the next chapter and patently await the update of your Fallout 3 story!

DJ Lyons chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hi again! I reviewed your Fallout 3 story and loved it so much that I had to see what else you had written. This is amazing! I love that it's Jareth and Erik in college and you got them both almost perfectly in character :D. Well, I'm going to read the next chapter now!

Gudrun Saga chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Other than a few spelling mistakes I have to say that I love this. I love the choice of Erik and Jareth and I love that they're in college. I hope you get to add more soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next!