Reviews for Peter Pan
Zanzar chapter 10 . 3/2
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
Smithback chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
So the story is already complete, but I still wanted to add my voice of encouragement. Four chapters in and I'm loving it. The characters are perfectly believable, I love Vegeta and Chichi in this fic (doesn't bash or kill them off) and Goku is still Goku, just a little more mature than the anime/manga version. This pairing seems like a logical and wonderful couple and I'm so glad this is the first G/B fic I've read. I can't wait to keep reading!
thewonderingman chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
First thing I want to say is, F #$ the haters, F #$ them hard. I can't believe people would flame you, for writing something a little diffrent. Their just mad they don't have the talent to wright a story nearly as good as this one.
Anyways, the story was realy smooth, I breazed right threw it and enjoyed every second of it, besides a few times there where I almost teared up, don't tell any of my friends.
I thought the way you conveyed each individuals emotions was incredible, I could allmost feel the desperation and sadness, again it was anamazing read.
but yeah I look forward to the sequal
Daevanam Daevo chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
This was great! I really loved the basic concept of the story and how perfect the title is (I really am obsessed with the art of titling...) I love your writing style! Great work!
Rest In Piece chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
that was an awesome first part of the story! cnat wait to read the others :)...uh, so what are they called so i can find them lol...i bet they are gonna be eic just like this one :)
Rest In Piece chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
i think ur story is great so far! sorry i didnt review the first few chapters, but sometimes i get carried away in reading the story and i forget to scroll down that extra little bit to review...but anyway lol, awesome story so far :)
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is an amazing story. The opening chapter contrasts how Goku has more or less remained a child at heart while Bulma has grown up into a unhappy adult, and how much happier the former is for it. Both of their lives are painfully imperfect, but unlike Bulma, in spite of her genuis, Goku manages to see things more clearly due to his innocence.

The flashbacks were used wonderfully, highlighting how in the beginning it really was just Bulma and Goku on an adventure together. Goku's offer to just take her and go, and Bulma's heartbreaking refusal of that offer, was very powerful. That she's the first girl he's ever known-that she defines the female gender for him-and the idea that he's always been the one she turned to is sublime. The way you portray their relationship in the early chapters is lovely; I would use the word transcendant, as romance would be insufficient.

Their loyalty and devotion to each other is so deep-rooted and natural it's almost instinctive; the problem of course is that Bulma thinks too much, and Goku doesn't think enough.
Gilded Blue chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Oh wow! I really enjoyed this one!
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I thought u said there would be sequels, where r they?
Jrik23 chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Wow, they got caught. Goku and ChiChi have had sex within the time period that Vegeta left? It doesn't really seem plausible that ChiChi would be pregnant. I guess Goku is not innocent at all. This would go under the same category as him leaving with uub for 10 years with only a wave good bye to ChiChi. I can see him doing this.
Jrik23 chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
I really do like the reaction from ChiChi but I don't think that she would have just let him go.

The part where they kissed to them having sex was done really fast. I was a little disappointed but I guess I can see that you wanted to break the ice with a sledgehammer and not a pebble.
Jrik23 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I am not so sure about Vegeta's reaction but I can really picture that being the case. To save his pride it would prob be better for him to look like he didn't care rather than make a huge scene.

As for ChiChi, I have the hardest time believing that she would not fight for Goku. I really believe that she would have drove over to Bulma's and beaten the tar out of her for even being on Goku's mind.
Jrik23 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
I guess that this is a general theme in all of the Goku Bulma fanfics. Bulma is in denial of her feelings and Goku is the Niave one that knows what he wants. Bulma has to avoid feeling anything for Goku while he is just doing what comes natural. I really think that some one should take into account that Goku was not tricked into marriage with ChiChi he did what his heart told him to. I really think that if this line was used to show that Goku does know about how he feels and is not confused by them then their would be a better story line than the generic ones that I have been reading.

I look forward to continue read the story. I just hope that it ends better than all the others.
janeway74656kat chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
hey , great so far! hope to read more soon.