Reviews for Oneiroi
shtoops chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is one of the best things I have ever read. I think Bad Wokf/Valeyard would actually make a good pairing. I'll have to explore that. But this is truly fantastic. Just wow. The techno-babble you used was really good as well. I love the banter and such. I'm just blown away. This is also my 3rd or 4th time reading this, and I realized that I had not yet left a review! Gasp!

Congrats though. (I'm never using that word again). You created something truly amazing.
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
o_O Whooaahh, trippy...so very awesome! :D

Not quite sure at what point I figured it was a dream - pretty soon, anyway. I love these sorts of things - weirdness all round! All the double-meanings in what the Valeyard said were great.

Banana chips sound delicious...but on the other hand, I think I'd be slightly nervous of eating them before bed now! :P
enchantment1972 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
AWESOME story! I love a good Valeyard story and this was definitely one of the best that I've read.

You so had me believing it was really happening, right up until the Doctor woke up. I've only seen the first season of the eleventh Doctor but I caught every one of your references and you used them brilliantly.

This was really fun and an all around great story. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Good story. I'll admit that I kind of liked the idea of Bad Wolf and the Valeyard with Ten's face. )