Reviews for The Big Damn Job
FictionMaker007 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
I can't even read this anymore
WTF Parker/Sophie I am about to throw up
Talon5Krrde chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
More please.

This is a very interesting story...!
Daryl chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
great job. was it just me or did i spot a 'chronicles of riddick' reference. i knew i couldn't be the only one who liked that movie. lol
Daryl chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
great job. this is my favorite chapter so far. i especially like the leverage sections of it
DefyTheRules chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Please update! I LOVE this story! It combines three awesome things and I love it and can't wait for more!
Daryl chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
great chapter. i especially like the parts that had lucy in it
Love Robin chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
::tapping nose:: Dominique is French-Asian. And did Max mis-speak the "SG Project" on purpose? Or did Miss Petrie? Also in the movie Max's weapon of choice was a .357 Magnum long-barrel with a rifle scope. Dominique had the Uzi.

Rolling right along! Waiting for more.
JEGO chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
nice work

keep it up
Daryl chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
great job. can't wait for more. what is this extended undercover mission all about. lol
Neihaera chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
oi, folk ... you got Chains, DNArk Angels, WPS, She-Wolf and now ANOTHER one on my watch-list? You're torturing me, seriously
Love Robin chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Looking good.

Some of the scene separators are missing, plus double check the line breaks as some sentences got ragged.
smilelikeaknife chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Really great. The language was perfect. You have just combinded my two faviorte shows! Will there be Badger/Sterling in the future?
Daryl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
reading this first chapter makes me want to read so much more. update soon. i don't really watch leverage but i am a huge fan of serenity and debs