Reviews for Return of the Dark Lord
FD chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
This is a great story, if not sad. One thing that I would have liked, though- I think that Ammy should have used her powers more (when she still had them).

I really enjoyed your story, especially the ending of chapter 16.
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
Loved this fic. I myself am a Waka fangirl but I do think Issun is a little deprived of love... Not seen many stories with Issun having a love interest actually. Both endings were sad, but I loved the idea of all the evil spirits merging.

The Wolf Howls,

Crimson
mochi2isluv chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
Oh noes TT Poor Issun...poor Kiyoko...

Heheh, when I saw alternate ending I thought it'd be a happy one...guess I was wrong... XP

Nice though. I remember thinking the same thing, "What if she killed Issun right then?" And that last part seems like a very Kiyoko thing to say. Although poor Issun probably won't like that she won't ever smile again...TTTT
mochi2isluv chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
Wow, great story. The ending was bittersweet, but I wouldn't have it any other way, frankly. Loved Waka. I think you hit him spot on. Kiyoko was amazing as well, with a unique personality of her own. Plus, it was interesting that you made Issun fall in love with her. I didn't know he had it in him, to fall in love with one person like that, but it was a nice touch that added to the plot.

Please keep writing more Okami stories! If I may make a suggestion, would you do one about Waka and Amaterasu? I love them too much and can't get enough! Well, whatever you do decide to write, I'll read it. -
Silvdra-zero chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
Nice this is truly an epic story, this ending is quite a tear jerker but i wish it could have been drawn out a bit more. other than that this was a fine story and i have an idea for another story if you like Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Naruto to be in the same story, check my profile for the challenge.
Silvdra-zero chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
some how i saw that ending coming your use of foreshadowing was masterfully done. i can't wait for the next chapter, although i'm saddened by the fact that Kyoko died. somehow Issun is going to be seriously P.
Chair on Fire chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
...wow. -Wow-.

I've got to confess, this is one of the first Okami fanfictions I've found in a while that actually captures my attention! I am a little uncomfortable with the first person POV from Ammy, but that may just be that I'm very un-used to reading anything from that perspective, now. You actually manage her quite well! (Kudos to you for steering far away from the trend of making Ammy into a ditzy, girly mess of a character! It seems all-too-common a trait, lately, and it's refreshing to see Ammy given some real dimension.)

Also! I actually find myself appreciating your OC's. Original characters are... incredibly hard to pull off, but you manage it quite nicely with- Chi-chi? She's got a lot of her dad in her, which makes her interesting to follow, and steers her nicely away from Mary-Sue territory. She's FUN, too! Adds to the fiction without detracting from the main characters. I'm very impressed by the balance you've struck!

... and just... my guilty inner fangirl speaking, but I've got to commend you for the Waka and Issun interaction. It's LOVELY to see these two bickering in their feisty ways without one of them getting their feelings crushed over it. (I don't expect that would happen much, anyway, the cocky lil' buttheads... 3) And just- I love the fact that they -are- interacting. I think that often, if these two are placed in the same fanfiction, one overshadows the other and this.. again. You seem to be striking wonderful balance with this fiction! Kudos to you.

I'll keep following, give commentary as it goes. Keep honing your characterizations, you've got them pretty well down, here... Kudos, in the meantime! I'm very impressed. Keep writing, I look forward to it!
Chaos Silver chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
Kiyoko, sounds like it'd fit perfectly
Chaos Silver chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
nicely done with this chapter, smooth, simple, and nice touch with the girl facing the demons alone. i'm curious if the group will make it to Oni Island and surprises it may hold.
Aylen-Aussie chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Ba da da da daa, I'm lovin' it. 3
Princess Dystopia chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
I'm suprised that this is your first fanfic because of how well its written. I really like it so far, and I'll be reading along as you update.
Yamato Shinji chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Sup man, the name's Shinji. I'm quite amazed that I didn't see an Okami section in here so when I saw it, the first thing I saw was your story and when I read the introduction, I was intrigued. I hope I see more chapters in the future.