Reviews for Comedia
Hopelessly Addicted chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
I need to know what happens next! Please continue! Poor Xellos. What did happen between him and Filia? Why is pieces of Filia in his mind?
adrea chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
this fic is cool!

Im really looking forwad to this story but it seems that you are not gonna keep updating!

PLEASE!, Update! i really want to know what happens next
CutieSaiyajin chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
It's really too bad that you haven't updated this story in such a long time. I love this story! Please, get inspired to continue it soon. :)
Zero-no-uta chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
Wow! This is really good! You should update it! You're writnig style is really good and I love the plot. Please update soon!

~Zero no Uta
Pout chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
wah, it's so sad...i miss the trickster.
Dreaming One chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
Whoa. You are a cruel and sadistic person. I can't believe you've done this to my all-time favorite character. Xellos as a shell...oh man, this is gruesome. I'm wondering why Filia hasn't figured out anything about the orb he was clutching. He obviously protected it with his last scrap of consciousness. Maybe Lina will ask about stuff like that.
Anyway, I really hope you update soon!
~May
Ourania chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Bah! I've re-read this story more times than I can count. Still amazing, still intriguing, but no new chapters. *Sighs*
I hope you realize how wonderful this fanfic is and continue it once more.
-Ourania
HOLLA chapter 4 . 8/5/2003
I love it and I can't wait for more
Rambling Coffee Addict chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
This is very nice. Your style is very expressive, and emotionally powerful. BUT WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN CONTINUED? You are going to write MORE, right? Please? (best puppy-dog eyes and pouty lipped expression she can muster)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
this is very interesting. you should write more very soon. I type fast. n_n
kirillian chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
Will you be updating this soon? One of the best F/X fics on . Love the way u use the amnesiac plotline from "KINGDOM OF THE GRAIL"- v nicely done. Pls continue!
Tina chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Wow! Its one of the best fics with FX. Promise that you write continuetion. You must do it!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 4 . 12/20/2002
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!WHY!XELLOSS!YOU NEED TO WTITE MORE!WHAT HAPPENS TO XELLOSS!TELL ME!I NEED TO KNOW!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »