Reviews for What Happens in the KT House Stays in the KT House
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i realy like this, need more cappie and rusty slash
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You are my God of Cappie/Rusty! *bows*

I was looking for some fic of them and here you come like an hero!

Do you know somewhere I can find more of this pair?

I am surprised that there is not more slashers of this pair though.
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I enjoyed this! I am all for trying new parings, and a Spitter/Cappie pairing is really fun! I like the concept of taking song's and writing short blurbs based on each song. I think it's a really fun way to compose - and I might try it out to help with writers block. Anyway, nice work! :D
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I was seriously sad by the lack of Cappie/Rusty on here. I love Cappie/Casey on the show but the C/R of it just seemed like it'd be fun to read and what not but you are amazing and made me smile :) I loved Invincible by Crossfade. That was my favorite but they were all awesome so thank you!
Reader One chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
There is indeed a serious lack of this couple here. Way to go!
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I kind of love you.

I just started watching Greek pretty recently, and honestly, from episode 1, I've just loved the idea of this pairing.

I mean, yeah, Cappie still has a thing for Casey, but honestly, if you look at the way he looks at Rusty sometimes...DAMN

But yeah, Rusty is adorable, and Cappie is FINE. And that just makes the idea of them very appealing. :]

This was just wonderful :]
kiky21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
loved every bit! but, if I really had to pick just ONE, I'll choose: "Every Breath You Take" by The Police. Because of the last line: Watches every step Rusty takes as he walks down the aisle in that crisp, white suit.

btw, your writing is amazing. pure poetry.
HoggyWarts chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was a really good one-shot, it was really cute.
Save-a-broom-ride-the-player chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
YAY someone else!
Pairatime chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is great and your right there isn't enought Cappie/Rusty slash, or Greek slash really.
Mae chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You just made me so frakking happy! I thought this fandom would be all over the Rusty/Cappie slashy subtext but I can count the Rusty/Cappie slash fics I've found on about one hand. (notice my math skills, have no skills)
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
There should be more Cappie and Rusty stories. I loved this one and I hope there is more to come. :)(:
Cyhyr chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
meep!

The Ballroom lobby produces good fics, no?

I really liked it, kupo. I hope you write more for this pairing, because it needs more love!

~Cyhyr