Reviews for The Light Returned
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very beautifully written. I always thought it was unfair that Tolkien separated Elrond from his daughter forever. So I'm glad that you've written a story where he can kind of be with her again.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was a magnificent story! Well done!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautifully done.

Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Thanks Ellynn for alerting me to this sequel. I am bawling here, it really touched my heart to see Celebrian and Elrond find some closure and healing at their loss of Arwen. Beautifully written!
Emberike chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This story and its prequel are amazing. Really moving!
Hawk and Handsaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awwwww! That was the most awesome beautiful thing ever! You really brought closure to such a grievous and open-ended moment.

-Az
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was just lovely...both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

The only thing I would mention is that not only did his daughter die, but also his son...Elrond was essentially Aragorn's foster father, so I would think he would be upset by Aragorn's death, too. Many people seem to miss this vital relationship.
amebane chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great story. This is the first story I've read that pictures of Arwen's family were sent to Valinor.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Thanks for this moving story. :) And now I must, MUST send some recent photos of the kids to my parerents...
Alalei Elita chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
THERE'S NO TISSUE WARNING! I'm still crying! Poor Elrond! One of the greatest and saddest Elrond/Arwen Stories I've ever read. Hannon-le, Mellon-nin!

~Alalei Elita
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This, along with the prequel, make up a beautiful story. I love how the entire family seems to come together, even if only in spirit.

Thanks for finding the inspiration to write this.
Avonmora chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was so good! It was so beautifully written and a fantastic sequel! You were descriptive without being over wordy. I commend you on your writing skills, they are unparralled as far as I have seen on this website. Keep up the great work.

Happy writing,

Avonmora
lotrgirl12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really loved this story! The story of Aragorn and Arwen is sad, but I really like how you resolved this. I enjoyed The Last Gift as well, and this was a really great sequel!