Reviews for Searching for Bella
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
God. The Bella in this one-shot makes me sick. She's worse than her own mother and incredibly selfish. And she writes to them and says she's going back as if they should all be right where she left them? She does not deserve them. Not even a little bit.
MelkiSihou chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I loved it! Poor Edward. I like these stories of Bella finding herself.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
It is unclear when she left and how long was she gone. Taking off for an extended time, basically abandoning family to find yourself is not right. It is rather selfish of her. Edward left, but he was trying to keep her safe. A week or two retreat maybe. It was well written. It is not something I would see her doing being an unchanging vampire.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hmm...the part of me thats a sap gets her. I really do. I get the whole self discovery shit. Been there and done that. Im a mother and a wife. so i get it. im 34. there was a time when i wondered who i was anymore. justa wife and mother only, to. but heres the thing...I DIDNT ABANDON MY FAMILY TO DO SO. and thats exactly what she did. she left her husband and her daughter to go find herself and again...theres nothing wrong with that, but the way she did it...fucking sucks. she LEFT her husband BEHIND. she left her family, her daughter behind cause she had to find herself. I get finding ones self, but abandoning your husband and daughter to do so is fucked up. she didnt take a vaction...she LEFT. some say no. she wrote them...umm...no. she left alright. shit, can you imagine how edward felt. that he failed somehow. that she couldnt find herself at his side. all those promises of forver...being at one anothers side for eternity...wtf...she threw all that away, she broke them all. If i were edward I could not forgive that. It would be hard to take her back after leaving me like that. its not that she left for some noble fucking reason. she left out of pure selfishness...her needs and didnt think of how this would effect edward or anyone else. I so totally see bell doing something like this. its her nature and she always...ALWAYS wrote that way.

said that, it was brilliantly wrote. I did love it even though I wanted to strangle her to death.
Bree chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I could totally see her doing that... trying to make a point about something ridiculous and only thinking of herself
twijie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was such a lovely story. I can definitely understand Bella's need to search for herself.
Whenever she is raging chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Even though this is a one shot super short fanfic, I enjoyed reading it. I really love your Twilight fics
HeavenCullen chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. Just wow.

I'm not really one for writing reviews. Just so you know. I can count on one hand the stories I've written reviews for - you're 'lucky' number five by the way. Strangely, one of these five was also a one-shot, one about Bella dying because of Jasper's attack in New Moon and her meeting the human Cullens in Heaven. Another was the first chapter of a novel, a crossover between Sky High and Twilight. Both of them among the most well-written on . I don't know why I'm writing this down... 'Watching Alice in Wonderland' has strange aftereffects.

Anyway, I'm not really a fan of the Twilight Saga, as a whole. Partly because of how overrated it is (I'm referring to the screaming fangirls, Breaking Dawn being made into two parts, the whole hype around it) and partly because I hate how Bella lost herself as time went on. In the beginning of Twilight, we see a witty, observant, intelligent teenage girl, who loves the classics and is pretty independent and responsible. And stubborn. :) So yeah, she has some confidence issues. Which teenage girl doesn't? She determinedly finds out Edward's secret, bravely befriends a family of vampires. She's willing to sacrifice herself for her mother. She almost dies, but is saved by her love and her new family, and the book finishes with her saying that she will get Edward to change her. She's strongly motivated to achieve that goal. Then in the second book, we meet a girl, who is totally afraid of aging and all she focuses on is Edward and the Cullens. Then they leave and she falls apart. Yeah, I know, they're mates and she's heartbroken blablabla. But it seems to me like she lost herself during those months between the two books. From then on, I think it's all downhill, except for maybe Eclipse, where we see some of the old, and in my opinion real Bella. That's why I think that Twilight was the best book out of the series, and that's why I love Twilight as a book, but not The Twilight Saga. That's why I love Twilight fanfictions: because in them, well, at least in the good ones, in the ones that actually have a plot and aren't full of spelling and grammatical mistakes, Bella does not lose that's why I think that your story is awesome: because I can see the real Bella in it.

Wow, this was long. Sorry, I had to get this out of my system: it's been something that's been in me for more than two years.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
yay...

She is coming home...

I loved this story about self searching
Ma chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
ugh... as if she really deserves them.. I hope Edward and Renesmee are busy touring the world without her
Vianey chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Beautiful story, very well written. Your a great writter. ; )
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Lynda chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Thank you for writing this. Along with Bella, I have been a caretaker and I KNOW how you can 'disappear'. It's not that you regret it, but it takes time and concentrated effort to "find yourself". I'm still looking. But reading your story helped my mind for the night. Thank you. :)
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw, sweetness, kinda sad too, but bautifully written, but i have to disagree with the I am Bella beacuse I have Edward, she's stronger than that, or she shoudl be, no one persons life shodul revolve aroudn anothers, and that's what their like, Bella adn Edward and that's it -no tin this, but normally- and Bella is Bella because she is free to be who she wants to be, to make her own choices, to know that she won't change for soemone else beause she is the most important person to Bela being Bella. If that makes sense..and now i'm ranting/rambling. Sorry, i do that a lot, but i really just love this story, it's nice wee one-shot, very Bella-eske, Poor Edward though..at least she's going back.

Keep it up!

HMBH
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Awesome-someone finally realized someone's first boyfriend so often isn't their true love that there's gotta be problems when you marry them, even for the Twilight characters...it fit well with the books, too, because Bella really does still love Edward and Renesmee. The references to Edward wanting her to have the 'human moments' was nice, since she was able to have those experiences on her own (even if she wasn't human) and come back to her family the better for it. Well-written, as always, especially with the shifts from letter to narration. :)