Reviews for Boys and Girls
gareth kain chapter 25 . 7/29/2010
Aww..sooo close to lemon...xD

hahaaa! So funny xxD
FrankandJoe3 chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
Harpy Beast. Unflat chested Sakura. Pinata of a Gaara... I like where this story is going all though there is no chance of an unflat chested sakura. sorry.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
#_#
JaMisa27 chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
ah hell no the fuck he didnt!
Kakarotto-chan chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
Haha, I love this story! I read it like, forever ago, and almost completely forgot about it! Keep on writing! xD
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
...Sasuke, you're pathetic...At this very moment, you are now labeled as LOSER Uchiha. Really? You can't even have an honest talk with your gf!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
...WHOAH...WTF did they just go through!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
This fic has been labeled crack... very funny crack, but still crack.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
Please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE SOON! I read this story a while ago, then lost it cuz I didn't have an account, I LOVE this story, please continue it!
Inuyonas chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
wat an odd breakfast...lol
Inuyonas chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
Wat the hell kinda lemon? lmao...u r seriously twisted...lol and the funniest author ever in my opinion
ChaoticParadox chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
I have laughed so much at this fic. Poor virgin Sasuke, how does he expect to rebuild his clan when he's clearly got sexual issues? And maybe a touch of the gay? Seriously though, I love this story. The touch of SasuxSaku was just the sweet, sweet icing on the cake. MOAR.
Aky-chan15 chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
ROFL XD hinata is not as innocent as i thought

lol sasuke a bug XD
cast14 chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
lol

great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next

this story is awsome
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
...Was Sasuke like, DEPRAVED of the awesomeness of Pokemon battling as a child?...He didn't even know a SIMPLE psychic type move?...Well, Naruto didn't seem to do any better either...He literally did...NOTHING...I love crack.
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »