Reviews for Boys and Girls
FrankandJoe3 chapter 27 . 8/3/2010
Hah ahaa ahaa :') Tee hee. nice chapter. Im that way over bacon in the morning too. Except I grow red wings, a red tail and my fangs are 14 inches.

VIVE LA SHARK WEEK! ()
Lady Chiru chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
"You put a pause between the 'Sasu,' and the, 'ke,' and make it sound more like, 'Sas...kay.' Face it Naruto. You turn his name into an orgasmic whimper."

ROFLMAO XD Best line I've ever read!
cast14 chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
lol

great story i'm loving it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next

will team 7 be able to finish their 3rd task
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
...The gender mix-up just told me to back away SLOWLY...Shikamaru, just RUN.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL PLease post more!
jenaca chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
LOLOL
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
HAHAHAHA omg Sasuke is on crack and I too blame Itachi NNOOOOOOO! Plus wth Hinata!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Counting-Blueberries chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
Hahaha. I love this stories randomness. XDD

Update soon and you get a cookie! :DD
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 26 . 8/1/2010
Come on sasuke is being gay it is obvious that he loves Sakura so why doesn't he take some initiative and jump Sakura and start grabbing her breasts and ass and see how far he gets before he is stopped. He should do something before she finds her last her last task. Updte soon and keep up the good work! Brooklyn
ventus87 chapter 23 . 7/31/2010
POKEMON...HAS NEEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRR...STOPPED. !
ventus87 chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
this story rocks!its hard to find a good fanfic,(espically naruto)but this one is good,to say the least.i've read tons of naruto fics and i only like 2,and now 3,yay for high standards...woo... keep up the great work VENTUS87
AriaAsacura chapter 26 . 7/31/2010
I finally found it! It's been like a year since I read this fic, then it was taken down, and now it's back!

I lol'd so much all the way through :')
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 26 . 7/31/2010
LOL LOL LOL BURN THE SASQUATCH! I LOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
jenaca chapter 26 . 7/31/2010
LMAO! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! WRITE MORE ASAP!
ppeach2 chapter 26 . 7/30/2010
That was pretty funny I loved it especially all of them calling Gai a sasquatch it really quite funny I love this story and please finish it this time I ve read this story about 3 times because you always keep deleteing it which I don't understand why I meanthis story is awesome so please finish it this time anyways untill the next chapter see ya laterz. ]
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »