Reviews for Boys and Girls
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
HAHAHAHA omg Sasuke is on crack and I too blame Itachi NNOOOOOOO! Plus wth Hinata!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Counting-Blueberries chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
Hahaha. I love this stories randomness. XDD

Update soon and you get a cookie! :DD
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 26 . 8/1/2010
Come on sasuke is being gay it is obvious that he loves Sakura so why doesn't he take some initiative and jump Sakura and start grabbing her breasts and ass and see how far he gets before he is stopped. He should do something before she finds her last her last task. Updte soon and keep up the good work! Brooklyn
ventus87 chapter 23 . 7/31/2010
ventus87 chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
this story rocks!its hard to find a good fanfic,(espically naruto)but this one is good,to say the least.i've read tons of naruto fics and i only like 2,and now 3,yay for high standards...woo... keep up the great work VENTUS87
AriaAsacura chapter 26 . 7/31/2010
I finally found it! It's been like a year since I read this fic, then it was taken down, and now it's back!

I lol'd so much all the way through :')
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 26 . 7/31/2010
jenaca chapter 26 . 7/31/2010
ppeach2 chapter 26 . 7/30/2010
That was pretty funny I loved it especially all of them calling Gai a sasquatch it really quite funny I love this story and please finish it this time I ve read this story about 3 times because you always keep deleteing it which I don't understand why I meanthis story is awesome so please finish it this time anyways untill the next chapter see ya laterz. ]
ppeach2 chapter 25 . 7/30/2010
The beggining was funny and so was the end especially the end I'm trying not to laugh or else I face looking llike I just escaped from the physco ward of the hospital in the
ppeach2 chapter 24 . 7/30/2010
He he he he I think this is the funniest chaper yet I laughed so much it was hilarious. Did to mean to name the doll Darbie or was that a mistake? The supposedly lemon was hilarious I'm sure if my dad would have been reading that over my sholder he would be like, "WTF what the hell are you reading and what sort of things are you into these days?" Anyways it was a great chapter I loved it.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 26 . 7/30/2010
! Oh, poor, poor Neji...I dislike Gai, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
mrnarutovsbleach chapter 26 . 7/30/2010
finish the story pleze! this this is funny as hell
FrankandJoe3 chapter 26 . 7/30/2010
Heh hehh heh I liked it nice chapter
starkiller91 chapter 26 . 7/30/2010