Reviews for Boys and Girls
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
Please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE SOON! I read this story a while ago, then lost it cuz I didn't have an account, I LOVE this story, please continue it!
Inuyonas chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
wat an odd breakfast...lol
Inuyonas chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
Wat the hell kinda lemon? lmao...u r seriously twisted...lol and the funniest author ever in my opinion
ChaoticParadox chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
I have laughed so much at this fic. Poor virgin Sasuke, how does he expect to rebuild his clan when he's clearly got sexual issues? And maybe a touch of the gay? Seriously though, I love this story. The touch of SasuxSaku was just the sweet, sweet icing on the cake. MOAR.
Aky-chan15 chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
ROFL XD hinata is not as innocent as i thought

lol sasuke a bug XD
cast14 chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
lol

great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next

this story is awsome
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
...Was Sasuke like, DEPRAVED of the awesomeness of Pokemon battling as a child?...He didn't even know a SIMPLE psychic type move?...Well, Naruto didn't seem to do any better either...He literally did...NOTHING...I love crack.
chaosoverorder chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
HILARIOUS! AWSOWNE JUST AWSOME sakura : hes normal sasuke: rreteurn me to the water

saauke: i challeng you to a ...

naruto: a ppokemon battle
Princess Auna chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
MewTWO: UPDATE! :D
mdtiger chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
This one was a bit off. Out of all of them-
ppeach2 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
Ha thats funny and now that you think about it all Sasuke needs is a tan and make his hair a bit more crazy and he could totally be Ash Catchem. ]
FrankandJoe3 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
I like how you brought up Pokemon, my fav thing in da world! I noticed the pokemon symbol on Sasuke's jacket so I expected it soon. This chapter had me cracking up. WOnderful!
JaMisa27 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
oh shit
Sparen chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
Great job! But it's a little weird... MewTWO sounds like Tenten...
Aky-chan15 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010