Reviews for Boys and Girls
Juri.DP chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
There must be something about that shower... And they all got robbed... Shino has the perfect offence.
Juri.DP chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
Wait... Wait! WAIT!

Okay... Hm.
Juri.DP chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
I... I am... These girls... I don't get what they... I don't understand how they go about... Hm. Yes.

Very interesting.
Juri.DP chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
I wonder if Sakura's task involves Sasuke...
Juri.DP chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
This made me realize! What is Sakura's task, I wonder. And poor Choji! If he fasts the whole month, he'll never have a chance to become a jonin since everyone else is likely to finish all their tasks before the end. Realistically speaking. And IF the rest of the tasks can't be revealed until the first is done, he's really screwed.

If that were the case...

EAT ANYWAY! It's lose-lose! Well, he gets food with one.
Juri.DP chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Aw, no... Sasuke didn't want to win like this! Never like this! Or maybe he did... But Naruto! Noooooooo! (Like that one episode of Fairly OddParents with the show Kissy Kissy Goo Goo).

Naruto! Noooooooo!

BUT GAARA! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My words are not yet regretted! It's late and I'm tired but just ten more chapters.
Juri.DP chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Pahahahahahahaha! Gaara is cute!

Have you read Game of Fear by YukiTenVianey Team? Hm.

Baaaaaaaaaaah Gaara! Will I regret these words?! LETS FIND OUT!
Juri.DP chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I have a bad feeling about this... Why is Sasuke missing from dinner and now breakfast? Why is he pale? He's not under some genjutsu or mind control at the end, is he? Oh no... Oh no oh no!

I DUNNO BUT ITS ALWAYS A FUN DAY WHEN LEE MAKES AN APPEARANCE!

I like Lee.
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
That's a long list of warnings... But I have no idea where this story is headed... So I must risk it... I dunno, I feel nervous because it started off pretty light and funny.

OKAY LETS DO THIS!
Nydonnin chapter 33 . 6/6/2015
This is the most insane of insane fanfics I have ever read. It absolutely lost all coherence and logic by the 23rd chapter (now that I think about it probably earlier than that).

King of the table though, that's going in my pile of references
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I AM LITERALLY CLUTCHING MY SIDES! THIS IS EFFIN HILARIOUS! :DDDD
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Late review, but I am officially in love with your writing. It is amazing. And this story is so crack, it cracks me up (I hadn't even planned that O_o)
sakura.souen chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
damn.. i have NEVER read a fanfic like that before :) it made me laugh so much ! even if some parts just made me wonder.. i must say i liked it :)
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
The story started out pretty good but its since deteriorated a lot.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Ah...I'm disappointed. Naruto should dominate Hinata.
390 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »