Reviews for Boys and Girls
SomethingLikeFate chapter 33 . 11/20/2011
Omg, this was too freakin funny xD you have me laughing at midnight, on a school night no less. Genius! But I do have a question:

What was Sakura's challenge? If Sasuke freaked about it, then it had to be something big. Just wondering cuz you never included it :)
LM22102 chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
..Eeyore.. omg, she IS Eeyore! That's so funny!
LM22102 chapter 33 . 9/8/2011
..Eeyore.. omg, she IS Eeyore! That's so funny!
TomRiddleJnr chapter 33 . 8/26/2011
I have forgotten if I ever reviewed so :) that was so hilarious! I love crack ficsXD gjgj
FrostFire15 chapter 28 . 6/28/2011
My God.

I love you.

You're on some crazy drugs, but I have never been more amused in my life. Can I have your children?
Girlalicious chapter 33 . 6/20/2011
The story was so funny. I pissed 。:D
Anna chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
Seriously, this story is just amazing. I can't stop reading.
Anna chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
I read this part about 3 times. It was so absolutely hilarious! Great job, great mind great writing, as usual :)
Anna chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
That part: "Neji stared down at his first task, which read, 'EMBRAAACE the springtime of youth!'

(Gai-sensei, you stupid bastard.)

Neji thought.

He thought hard.

He thought very very hard.

It started to hurt.

Neji threw his arms into the air. "WHAT THE FRUCK IS THIS!"

It made me laugh so much that my brother came in to my room to find out if I were ok. I fell from my chair. Thanks for another funny thing to read :) Can't wait to read the rest of it.
Alyssa Lou Dragomir Bartley chapter 33 . 4/12/2011
HOLY CRAP! I was pissing myself laughing all throught this story! It's so messed up, it's helarious! LOLZ!
autumn4real chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Roflmao I love it to funny n random!
exterminatecake chapter 33 . 12/22/2010
Foolish little Shikamaru... XD. Hey, do you mind if I do this same idea, except much more seriously? Less randomly, too. Thanks!
exterminatecake chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
Mwahahahaha... This story is hilarious... I love you
Kashi'sMine chapter 33 . 11/29/2010
Omg. Lol. That was hilarious.
Miniru chapter 3 . 11/22/2010