Reviews for Online Connection
HunterAtNight chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I like Dr Sweets, and this is one of the many reasons. Awesome story!
HunterAtNight chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Awww, that's so sweet.
HunterAtNight chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
You know what's random? There's a guy on Twitter called "Anthony Tigre". So technically there is a record of him.
It's like on Community how Jeff came up with a guy called Professor Professorson and it turned out there was a guy called Professor Professorson.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Tony the Tiger! Hahaha, gotta love Sweets! Awesome!
Lu89 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
I love it!
Pamplemousse-Juice chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
I liked that :) I felt a little rushed, though...I would have liked to see more Tony/Abby interaction, when they didn't know who the other was...but it was nice and fluffy, just as you promised :D
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Loved it! Great ending, so sad it's over :(
Long-x-Lost-x-Love-x-Letters34 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
hey lovethe chapter! keep going please!
Hqudsi45 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Ah I should've known it was all thanks to our boy Sweets. I'll tell you, I really felt so bad for him after that kid died in the last episode. But, it benefit's us B&B shippers so, meh, can't complain. And again, thanks for that last review :). I've been thinking to write more, but I always end up getting so busy... Although, that First of August story, man, I wrote that back in 2005! I was 14! And when I read it over, it was so darn cheesy, I shuddered. But, thanks for complimenting it anyways. Update this soon.
brenbooth chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
loved the story thx
silver-wings124 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Nice ending, haha always love when someone is yelling at Sweets :)
silver-wings124 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Great Chapters, hmm what will she say? Looking forward to more :D
EmilyB.Anderson chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Sweet! I like it, please keep going.
Hqudsi45 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Ho Ho! Such tension and drama! I'll be sad to see this story end but its been a great read so far. And are you sure? Because I could have sworn you didn't review "Lonely". I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. But, doesn't matter. Update this soon, eh?
TravelingSue chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Excellent cliffy there... I'm dying for the next chapter.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »