Reviews for Comedy Of Romeo And Juliet
steph A15 chapter 25 . 8/20
The story was great I loved reading all the drama that happened in this story
Motherof8 chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Good story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Sorry, don't think she should forgive him. He put the money over her.
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Hate him
Motherof8 chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Poor Bella. Hope she never forgives him
Yali.Page chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
I know there are more chapter but I just had to comment on this...

How hard is it to say or even babble something in the lines of: "Edward I have to tell you something, before it will all be blown out of proportion. At the dance after our dance and the amm kiss, Jacob came up to me to ask for a dance, I promised him one when he asked me to the dance and I said no. Anyway, after that one dance he surprised me and kissed me. I felt really bad with my self, like I was cheating - even though we weren't together, I felt really guilty. I'm pretty sure whatever her name is was at the dance and so me with both of you... I really feel bad, and I don't really know what I can say, I have never been in this kind of situation..."

I just had to say it.
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
This story is great but I did notice that you referred to Edward using Cullen and not Masen...
Guest chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
Ok, I stuck with this story to see how it ended, as I can deal with a crappy ending. But honestly! If you're going to use Shakespeare in a story, you need to be able to use common English grammar. For example: they're versus their versus there, and you're versus your. They do not mean the same thing!
FlamingFirefly chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
HARRILIL chapter 26 . 11/26/2012
i love this story and i think its quite a good ending and i love that the end of this story are the parting lines of Romeo and Juliet!
HARRILIL chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
ohh i cried at this very,very deep :'(
Nehnah14 chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
God, I so wanted to kick Jessica's ass! And Edward...Oh man, I couldn't decide if I wanted to slap him or comfort him!

Great story. Some grammer and spelling mistakes, but that definately sis not take away from the brilliance of this story.
fthsit chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Your story is pretty good but I'm just a little bothered by the typos... Also in the chapter before this you said that Bella got the book from her mom and it was her birthday present when she turned nine? Now she says that Renee died when she was eight...?

Anyway if you're thinking of editing your story to fix the typos I think you should just really look out for: Capitalizing the names of the people, *friends (not freinds), they're (as in they are)/their(as in belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified)/there(should be self-explanatory) A lot of people do get these messed up but it doesn't hurt to fix them up. You could also always get a beta.

I hope you don't take this as me discouraging you. I'm just giving constructive criticism. Your story is pretty funny and it has an interesting plot! The best of luck :D
unofficallyalice chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
that... *sniffle* story... *sniffle* was... *sniffle; blowing nose with tissue* beautiful...