Reviews for Letters to Isabella
Guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Why didn't she tell him that nothing happened with Mike that night? She said she stayed at Alice's but he has no idea she didn't have sex with Mike before that. She is always complaining that he doesn't talk but she is as bad as him. She is always expecting him to make the first move. And she is just too susceptible taking in consideration the kind of job she has. She has no problem to let Mike fuck her like an animal because that's her job but when it comes to Edward she starts questioning every little thing he says and does and gets offended so easily. It's funny.
DarkBitterSea chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
This is an awesome story. I can't wait to see where it goes. More please!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Awesommmeeee! Can't wait for what's gonna happen next! ))
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
Mawh! That's so sweet! Sorry it took me so long to get to this update but I'm still here! And congrats! You were the last update I needed to catch up on to be officially all caught up on my story updates! Yay! Lol. Looking forward to the next update!
vickilouise chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Love this story, I thought it would be too similar to pretty woman but it is way different and yet it has a kind of linking to it so that's actually a fun look back for me on one of my old favorites. I hope you finish this I realize its been two months since you updated but maybe you still want to continue it?
lemonangeljuice chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
I'm happy they are together talking rather than remaining in their own personal mind jails.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Hmm well um
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
What are Edward's demons?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Well you roped me in to a hooker B story!
Edmazing chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
Oh man. I'm floored with all that Bella's been keeping to herself. And I'm heartbroken for Charlie... well for the whole family, really.

It's horrible how one person's actions can have so many victims. *big sigh*

Ah, but Edward's here now, willing to help. And she desperately needs it with the hand she's been dealt.

Again, thank you for coming back to this story and sharing it with us.

roxiegirl chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
Hey thanks bb. I was surprised to see this as I thought you had decided not to continue writing it. but thank you for doing so! And I needed the recap as the brain is full of way too much ff. thanks!
Edmazing chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
And Jasper's come around! Yay! And maybe I should be more conflicted about his responsibilities to his office, but I just can't see punishing Bella for being a victim of circumstance and wanting to take care of her mother. Anyways, this isn't the time for a moral debate lol.

I need to know more. Why is Bella so worried about her father's death? I can't remember... so I might meed to go back and comb for more clues... or stop forcing myself to stay up for one more chapter and then missing stuff.

Again, thank you for sharing this with us.
Edmazing chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
The tension and distance between them is killing me. What is it going to take for them to start being even a little honest with each other?

Yeah, I don't know... but I'm going to keep reading until I find out. :)
Edmazing chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
Whoa. Poor Jasper. I really hadn't thought about how this could affect him. About the evidence of Bella's involvement and her being at his parents' home... that's a lot to risk on some girl you don't know anything about except that she's a hooker. I want to be mad at him, but I totally get him.

Of course I'm still rooting for Edward and Bella all the way. lol But yep, this is getting sticky.

And we got a hint at Edward's past! But, yeah, I need more so I'll quit rambling and just say thank you.

Edmazing chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
I'm still here. I promise. I just get sidetracked from time to time. lol But I'm still dying watching these two become further entangled.

Did their conversation lead Edward to think about the love that he lost? *tilts head* Because it sure seemed like that was plain old jealousy. lol Maybe a little bit of both? Yeah.

And Bella? I've gotta say that I love that she's already feeling conflicted, guilty about thinking about someone other than Edward. *happy sigh* That's a good sign... Even though I know that explosion's coming.

Again, thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm eating it up.