Reviews for Girls
al3221 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
just speechless!3
Inu chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
I love the ending haha! It figures that Jakotsu would give that as a gift. This chapter made me think about how I really want to get my own house/place/apartment.
Inu chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
I love this chapter! dream girl Suzaku! Also, Hiten is so gay. Again, excellently written chapter.
Inu chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
they're so gay! I love it! Also, Suzaku is minxy. I like how the scene kept changing back and forth between the couples, too.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Awe... They're sooooo cute together! *dies from the cuteness*
Inu chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
omg I love this chapter! I also love, love, love the beach! This chapter was magical to me. It was like a beautiful, romantic, gay movie. Can't wait to read the next chapter! We need to go and live near the beach..
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. But this chapter also threw in my face every reason I think Hiten is a douche turkey turd-baby. But as THAT goes, I really liked the story. It was the persfect combination of steamy, titillating, but not overtly vulgar.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Steamy is all I can say. These guys are all made for each other. While some of the dynamics of Hiten and Suzaku's relationship are troubling, I think their playfulness is cute. I also like Bankotsu and Jakotsu's relationship, when they're not whining.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
This chapter was hilarious. I can just imagine Hiten, happy and gay in the sun, while Suzaku is huddled up like a vampire hermit under a parasol. Suzaku definitely reminds me of myself, especially when it comes to the outdoors. Over all I thought that this chapter was highly entertaining.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Yes, you ARE evil... I think his chapter is funny. Especially the scene where Suzaku refuses to take off his shirt. He's the quintessential delicate flower. It's kind of cute, and a whole lot of annoying. As far as that I enjoyed reading this chapter.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
This chapter is steamy also. I haven't read a chapter where Jakotsu and Bankotsu get really hot and heavy as of yet. So I guess this would be the teaser to something greater. I really enjoyed this chapter.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh goodness, that was really steamy. I really liked this chapter... And, Hiten is an even BIGGER douche turkey for reading Suzaku's diary. How rude! Other than that, I really like the way you incorporated the diary entries into the story, it really captivated my attention.
XvampireXTiaXmewXmewX chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
I loved them all cant wait for the rest x
kirayasha aka kira chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Loved it! Beautiful set up for your other ficcage!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
*sighs & giggles* I love the sweet & naughty tone of this chappie! And the POV shift6s were great! Normally i find that distracting, but I think they enhanced the feel of this! Well done! :D