Reviews for With the Light in Our Eyes
Maida chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
This is so, so good. I realise it's been forever, but it'd be awesome if you continued this. It's amazing!
cindylili chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
So many references to famous people I don't understand, I really need to go outside more xD
But it's a really good story! You should continue it...
372259 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Your writing is addictive and this story is so wonderfully written! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update with another chapter! I am hooked!
372259 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Wonderful job! :)
372259 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
WOW! Wonderful writing! I usually don't like AUs, but yours is so good I can't help but want to read more !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm amazed on how some people haven't converted to Thaluke fans. Like really
graace chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
would you continue writing? PLEASE? AWESOME STORY
grAce chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE IM BEGGING YOU RIGHT NOWWWWWWW... WRITE MORE!
wormstachecas chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Wow, is all I have to say. All I CAN say.
Shaylynne chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Absolutely the best Thalia/Luke fanfic I've ever read.
Sa Rart chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
O_o

That was amazing. I loved how coincidental everything seemed, and, at the same time, everything seemed so realistic. There was the dramatic contrast of the business man and the mother - where everything was superficial and unreal - between the stark, harsh reality of Luke and Thalia. I loved it. You gave more depth to the both of them than even Riordan gave in the books - and made both of them into so much more real of characters than they seemed.

The use of cussing was perfect, too - instead of spamming the story with profanity, the way some people do, you used it to make the characters REAL, and THERE. Everything was just too perfect for words.

Beautiful. Thank you so much for writing
Midnight Sol chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Bravo! Truly captivating, and wonderfully detailed. The building romance of one of our favorite, hopeful PJO couples.

And done very well indeed. *applause* It goes without saying, I look forward to reading more. Keep doing your thing.

Loves,

Sol

*This story has been nominated for NoBs. Congratulations. You can find the link to the site on the profile of Midnight Sol or Athena' .Girl.
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal)
justcallmejulie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Gorgeous piece! My heart is melting right now! I tought about posting my favorite quotes but then I would have to copy/paste the whole thing.
IoriKonaN chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
AMAZING! You write so professionally and with such detail. I really liked how you made the characters seen so real yet special at the same time and was very surprised when I finished all three chapters in under 6 minutes. Please keep up the great work update soon!