Reviews for Disregarding The Rules
latasha.conkle chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
more please
Angelicat2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Good luck on this story! I am really loving it!
Angelicat2 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
He does need to be more powerful but not so powerful that he beats Wyatt in the power department!
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Good story! Liked how he summoned Prue.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
update
Facade15 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I like this story, so I hope it's not abandoned! You write really good spells, too. I hope you update it someday!
tasha chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
more please
CheshireCat chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I really like this story. I couldn't stop reading :D
The spell at the end of this chapter was really good, one of the best I read so far. Keep writing. I hope the next chapter is coming up soon. T can't wait.
Blue-Stardust chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I enjoyed reading your story so far! Hope you gonna update so I can see what happens next! :)
Well done!
Dominus Trinus chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Can't believe I almost forgot about this story! It's been on my stories-to-read for months. Anyways, enjoyed the sisterly interactions and absolutely loved the beautiful Piper/Prue/Baby Wyatt scene. Since you ended the chapter in a very evil cliffy, I beg you to update ASAP!
princesskitty68 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I need to know what happens! I hope you get this and will write more. I'll follow the story. Please add more.
cmtaylor531 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Well damn no new chapters just after it was getting interesting.
AndDeathShallHaveNoDominion chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
i really want to see a chris revelation, and please update i want to see what the sisters find out.
Writingistherapy chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
this story... is the ecstasy to my Chris addiction. I am not even joking. You have to continue this or I will hunt you down and eat youre liver...

Maybe even stroke youre Glabella in the process xP
Lientjuhh chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I like it.. I hope you are going to continue it.. Well done.. :)