Reviews for Disregarding The Rules
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 1/7
Update on this story please. Plus let Piper,see that Chris is her and Leo's son and let her a knowledge that Chris is her son same goes for Leo, pheobe and pagie please. Also let Piper save Chris and let Chris heal and be a equal to Wyatt by having a shield of his own and let Chris be the owner of Excalibur the sword please.
Elanen chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
I know it has been pretty much forever since you updated this story, but I would love to read more! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
It's abandoned
Gamoora chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Well, I'd understand if you had abandoned it since it's been a few years, but I would love to read more if you're so inclined. Great job, I really enjoyed it! I like how Chris did this for Piper, though I really hope it doesn't backfire on him too badly. And I am a bit worried what's happening to him with the demons... Anyways, great job, and I hope you update this sometime.
brendafay chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
more please
Angelicat2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Good luck on this story! I am really loving it!
Angelicat2 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
He does need to be more powerful but not so powerful that he beats Wyatt in the power department!
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Good story! Liked how he summoned Prue.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
update
Facade15 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I like this story, so I hope it's not abandoned! You write really good spells, too. I hope you update it someday!
tasha chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
more please
CheshireCat chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I really like this story. I couldn't stop reading :D
The spell at the end of this chapter was really good, one of the best I read so far. Keep writing. I hope the next chapter is coming up soon. T can't wait.
Blue-Stardust chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I enjoyed reading your story so far! Hope you gonna update so I can see what happens next! :)
Well done!
Dominus Trinus chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Can't believe I almost forgot about this story! It's been on my stories-to-read for months. Anyways, enjoyed the sisterly interactions and absolutely loved the beautiful Piper/Prue/Baby Wyatt scene. Since you ended the chapter in a very evil cliffy, I beg you to update ASAP!
princesskitty68 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I need to know what happens! I hope you get this and will write more. I'll follow the story. Please add more.