Reviews for Interesting Arrangement
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
LOL! Poor baby boy!
What a pervert girl! - ok but who is not pervert with this hot man?-
Ehh Sasuke and Sakura are together - tell me no xD
Hinata and Naruto? really?
Oh please!
I want more of this. Its pretty awesome! PLEASE! *w*
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww He is a sweet baby!
I know how you feel Sasuke. I am afraid of clowns too and I HATE mime - OMG I feel like dying when I see them-
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha so funny!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
You dont know how I love this!
Sasuke is so cute!
JuliaT-chan chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
please continue!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I love this story! It's so rare to find a good parental Kakashi fic that has no yaoi :) It's so cute, and I literally 'Awwed' when Sasuke had to sit in the naughty chair. (Man, if I was in Anko's position i'd react the same way lol) I really hope you continue this! Keep up the good work! XD
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
love it can not wait for more
Aynominous chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
You sould really right a story about when kakashi went into itachi's room I would for sure read it and I know alot of other people who are fans of your story would too
emotional walls chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Rotfl that's funny XD plus that girls has mad problems 0.o I'm surprised sakra didn't kick her ass. I feel sorry for sasuke and his corner (gives him a cookie) hope that helps! :D (great chapter love the story it's so cute ;)
girlwithattitude chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
LOL! THAT WAS FUNNY! POOR SASUKE HAVING TO SIT IN THE CORNER! SO FUNNY! UPDATE SOON!
A.E.Snooks chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
"Can't I become a sensei first?" HAHAHAHA! Love it! Ah...you just made my day. I absolutely love Kakashi trying to be all parental and Sasuke just brushes him off. I'm surprised though how obedient he was. Hahaha...yes all the jounins care for Sasuke. But not as much as Kakashi! X3

LoTuS
SasukeUchihasGuardian chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Good chapter! :)
A.E.Snooks chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Hahahahaha that's so cute! It's like when I made Kanda afraid of clowns in one of my fics! Hahaha! It's always the stoic ones. .

LoTuS
girlwithattitude chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
LOL! I HATE CLOWNS TOO! AND IT ALL STARTED AFTER THAT STUPID MOVIE! I HATE 'IT'! I MEAN I CAN WATCH IT NOW BUT STILL I HATE CLOWNS THEY ARENT EVEN FUNNY THEY'RE LIKE PSYCHOTIC KILLERS! LOL ANYWAY GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON! :)
ArAnCaR No. 6 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
*falls over laughing* XD I love that Kakashi is finally putting his father status into action XD I can't wait until the next chapter! XD