Reviews for Sonny With A Chance of Chad
jadeshian15 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
This is so cute, and so perfect! I LOVE IT. You should make another one. I'll love you forever. 3
southernchristiangirl chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
loved it
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
it was good and i think you should name the story her other half but thats just my opinion loved it it was sweet
LOLChanny819 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Awesome sequel! Loving it! SMILES!

LOL
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was wonderful! You have talent! I loved this so much! SMILES!

LOL

I love muffins! ;p
IMaGUMMYbear chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was REALLY good!
I'm adding this story to my favs!
the.vintage.record chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was good!

I could tell you are a Twilgith fan.

Just they way it's written, and phrases like, "The most beautiful creature in the world."

I used to be a Twilight Fan. :)

You should see our copy of Twilight. It's like, batted as!

Lovely wording. :)
lalawriter2000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really liked it! Especially the part where you said he was like a drowning man and she was oxygen. Adorable! Great first story (:
knarren-K-spirit chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Very amorous! Good job.
WizardsANDSonnyLUV chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is actually really good. I would have loved to see this be the actual episode. I would have cried to myself. 3 this. I will favorite this
QWERTY6755 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It was soo cute :) I really liked it! XD
Hematite Bomb chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OMG loved it! It was amazing, you should really think about making a sequel! Like at his Chadtastic Birthday Party and Lucy and Sonny become friends again. I don't know but if you do be sure to PM me because I want to read it.

BTW: Muffins are so last year. Everyone knows that cookies are better! Ha ha... seriously, I like cookies better than muffins. Frankly I hate muffins. Unless they're chocolate chip muffins. I'm rambling again, aren't I?