Reviews for sleight of hand and twist of fate
stars90 chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
This is fantastic! It never occurred to me what part Padme's job might have played in things. I love this whole story. I'd love to see what becomes of Anakin's and Obi-Wan's new order
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
wow
JustForAQusestion chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Loved this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Full of hope and friendship and doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do. I loved reading this.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
This was great
The Hope Lions chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
I liked it and wish there was more
leiaskye chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Everything about this is so incredibly fantastic.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
I really *really* wish there was more of this... both prequel and sequel...
tumna.falls chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
Anakin is kicking ass hardcore! In all actuality this is well written and really funny! I think Obi-Wam would be a little more against Anakin's leaving the Order, but the way you have him written in this is also pretty close to character.
Liz Black chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I love your Star Wars AU's. They are so good. So full of love and promise and hope and everything the prequels weren't. And your sense of humour is great. I would love to read more, especially from the "Air and Angels"-stories.
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
This is what Anakin should have been. And yes, Padme too. Because contrary to popular belief, sheltered Princess (in this case, Queen) and hardened soldier slash former slave don't exactly mix well even if Palpatine and the Jedi Order hadn't been in the picture. Their conversation right from the start pretty much served how different they view things, Padme with her insecurity and Anakin with his desperate practicality.

He shouldn't have needed his children and grandchildren to do what he should have done. A new Order and Code to live by where stagnation and arrogance and detachment doesn't dwell. Because they were supposed to be the Peacekeepers of the Galaxy for crying out loud. And yet their teaching doesn't make sense. Like, the only useful thing Anakin ever learned there is how to fight with a light saber and use the Force.

Ani and his vicious cunning. Ah yes.
PrincessSarcastia chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Yesssss this story is perfect.
I chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Love love love this. Go schism! I am rooting for Anakin and Padme and Obiwan. Especially Obiwan, he's sees the problem and is trying to fix it even though he himself isn't sure what love is. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
this is very good. You could separate this into more chapters, its definitely got enough story.
Saskatcheran chapter 3 . 11/20/2013