Reviews for Phantom of the Hill
Bloody Macaroon chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
So. Damn. FUNNY! XD
Nyala Kurta chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Smooth move, Baxter! *smacks Baxter upside the head* You ditz.
Nemo chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Bill is not a native Texan. He's a Cajun and comes from an old family. Connie is not Chinese. Her parents are from Laos.
EcoReibun chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I don't like Connie
Reapecthedoitsu chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Good job. Think you could do a story with King Of The Hill and Twilight? I know you might not be a fan of twilight (a lot of people arent) but could you try?

And when you got to the part with Boomhauer I noticed something was kinda off. He mumbles alot. (if you've watched KOTH recently or ever you know that.) I'm not here to criticize your work but you kinda need to get his character down. He was kind OOC (out of character).

And if you decide to try my fanfic I can help with anything you need.
VannaOrihara chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Haha I was watching king of the hill and I was thinking I wonder what crossovers r there fer king of the hill. I saw yours and got curious, and read since Sam was in it and with Danny. I'm glad I read it's really awesome and funny. And sheesh Connie is ***** hahaha.
JuneLuxray chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Geez, Connie. What a *beep*!

Yay, thanks for the story!

o.o I hope the Hills find a way in.
Kigyptnee chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
hahahahahaha! Sweet! Okay, so honestly, I was really hesitant about reading this, I mean, seriously, King of the Hill? It sounded like the weirdest crossover ever. But today I figured, what the heck, why not? Your other stories are good, likely this one will be too, and PRESTO! I'm glad I read this. It's awesome and it's damn funny the Danny's secret is revealed to every other Texan in existence! _ Talk about unlucky for Danny... Anyways, good job! I think your pulling off a crossover I would never have believed possible with outstanding results. It's only too bad that not more people besides JuneLuxray have reviewed. T.T

Looking forward to your next chapter! Good luck! -_

JuneLuxray chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Ooh, great chapter! Update soon!

And, by the way, Connie isn't Chinese. She's Laotian. XD But, whatever. Just update soon!
JuneLuxray chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
JuneLuxray chapter 3 . 4/8/2010

And how am I NOT surprised that Dash is Dale's nephew? XD!
JuneLuxray chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
WAHH! CONTINUE WRITING! Pleasse! You have a fan here who would be disappointed if you don't continue!
JuneLuxray chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
YAY! UPDATE SOON, Or you and SPORKY THE SPORK FROM NEW YORK will have to have a talk with you. Great story so far!

And it makes sense Connie was able to figure it out. She's very clever.