Reviews for I wont be your knight
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 1/6
Their both so cute.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
IceBoyRohan chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Awwwww why'd you drop this story? I really like I wish you would continue
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Awww... That was so cute..

Continue please.. And more smut too.. *giggle* pervy me..
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Ohhh more! biut make them a bit older, it'll be more interesting. Please update soon!
MJMOTR chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
OMG YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR IDEA, I LIKE IT. LOL YOU MUST CONTINUE!
Good's Evil chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
As the 12th person to review, I decree that you should continue this story or I will have you locked in the dungeon (my basement) for 20 years. According to my calculations, there is approximately a 100% chance that there will be a 97% chance that if you continue, the next chapter will be fantastic. If you obey my command, I shall give you a peanutbutter muffin and a nice little pin with a cute rabbit on it...so keep it up dude.
Ai Kitsune Chan chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I want there to be more. But if you want to stop it here, that is a pretty good choice as well.
scatteredbutterflies chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
YEESSSS! You must continue! :D This is really good, and your writing style is so nice too. :3 Please continue I want to read the smexi! xD I'll be waiting! :3
Brutal Let Down chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh god! PLEASE! More! More! For the love of all that's pure and holy, MOAR! DX
Skiperella chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
CONTINUE-LET THEM GROW UP
blaqkXIII chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
...moar.

great job! most of the fics in this fandom focus on the end of Lelouch's life, rather than the beginning, so it's nice to see a change!
prince2345 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
very good and cute! finishing would be in your best interest*eyes glow red* it looks very interesting and fun so pwes finish!

sincerely, the pleading prince
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It is so cute thanks for writing it continue if you want to I will read it.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
cute
MP3228 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
hey yess continue! i think you should continue with the simple dialogue that was genius but have them like going through time them as kids them as preteen teens bla bla bla leading up to :3 heh heh and yes i heard there was a POSSIBILITY of an r3! in the edo period with c.c. and a guy who resembles lelouch! all hail lelouch!