Reviews for Home
RW chapter 6 . 2/20
Oh come on, please keep going with this, I really want to know how you going to get the two of them together, while getting her brother and grandfather to agree to it as well?!
Lilly pop chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Please. i love this story. come on next chapers
shadowdemontenma chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
really good can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This fanfiction is so fucked up.
Rin Shwarz-Feuer chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Please update!
snakebitescarlett chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I cant stop reading your fanfic! It's truly a masterpiece, you represented the caracter's emotions beautifuly, i can't wait for the next part!
S0phi3F4wn chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
couldn't continue reading after finding out you made ikkaku gay... nothing against gays, just can't see him being gay. his friend yes but him no...
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
YOU UPDATED! :D OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I missed your update, I realized I wasn't following this story.

UPDATE SOON! :D
mAnGa ObSeSsEd PaNdA chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I love this. I love your style of writing and how much depth you give each character and the personalities of the characters are true to the original Bleach yet have your own twist to them. And I absolutely love RenRuki (:
nerdyheart15 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
This story is amazing... seriously it has so much emotion and character depth... you are an excellent writer!

I loved this chapter the whole fight w/ Rangiku I could actually picture in my head!

and the heightened senses thing is genius btw

I would say more, but I think you get the jist of it... this story is just that awesome
Kyotine Neko 404 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Hi!

I need to say that your description did not tempted me. But I was bored, and short reading, so I give it a try.

I do not regret it.

Your story is wonderful, you make me cry and laugh, give me hope and despair.

I want to thank you for share this story with us, and I'm glad I read it.

I'm eager to read the next chapter.

Good continuation!

Bye.
fuyublue chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
more plez!
metsfan101 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
this is really good. like perfect. well done
Fuyublue chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Ahhh more plez this is an awesome story!
hopeless RenRuki fan p chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
AWESOME STORY LOVE IT! _ i hope you can continue it!