Reviews for The Prize
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I looooooooved this!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The descriptions are great. I love this one-shot. Thank you for sharing. It was very interesting.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I liked this entry a lot. I thought it was very good insight to Bella's feelings in prison. Good job! :D
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
You really know how to get inside of Bella's head! I loved how devoted she is to Voldie and you did a really good job at describing the loyalty that she felt for him. Yet again, I felt like I was standing in the cell with her and could taste the salt on my lips, too. You are truly a great writer.

-Morghen
Sinistra Black chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
it's so perfect I don't think JKR would have done better. Your portrayal of bellatrix is so accurate that one can easily believe that you created her, not just borrowed her from another writer. it's an amazing skill that you have here, I don't recall seeing it anywhere else, and i've been around the fanfiction world for a hella long time. The descriptions were marvelous, absolutely fantastic, beautiful and powerful, it all seems to flow with such ease that one can easily forget that you are not a professional and this is simply a fanfiction. Excellent job!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Cool insight into Bella's mind. Really interesting.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Ooh, I really liked this. Your Bellatrix's thoughts were written very well, and I loved the description of the storm at the beginning. The actions of her insanity were excellent, but in addition to that, I think you could have played around with sentence structure, fragments, had one really short and then a near-runon - something to convey that insanity in your writing style as well. But this was a great oneshot.
MozFreak chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
What can I say...

I read this while listening to the song (is that cheesy? oh btw, thanks darling 3) and it just fit perfectly. The one thing that put her there in the first place is the one thing that keeps her alive.

Loved it and will add to favorites ;)
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ohh. This is a really touching piece. I really liked this. The emotion and atmosphere came through really well. You did a great job. Good job :)
Schermionie chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh, gosh, this is good. Fantastic description, particularly at the beginning. I really liked just how /mad/ she was - how eventually she found her pain laughable.

Nitpick: "She watched as lightning slashed through the mauve skies, momentary slicing open the heavens and illuminating the world enough that she could make out every detail the jagged landscape of her side of the island." - 'momentary' should be 'momentarily' and you need an 'of' between 'detail' and 'the'.

This story had a very vivid atmosphere, which is perfect for a fic that takes place in Azkaban. Possibly my favourite part would have to be where she mourns for her wand - "It was the perfect extension of herself." I also liked how she did not need light to trace the Dark Mark on her arm. I don't think you lost sight of the details, and that was great.