Reviews for Carol of the Bells
nayin chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Oh this is good
Harryginnylover chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
So cute! I'm in seventh grade and this is so much better than I could ever write! Good job!
Jenelle14 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
So cute, Miss Megan. I expect a epilogue :)

Maybe their wedding?

Well I love it and it's amazing you're a 7th grade. I was thinking more of High school level of writting

Good Luck!

~Kendelle
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
i love it...
navybrat4 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
You are an awesome author! I never would have believed you were in 7th grade. I was actually thinking that this would be even better if you continued this as a longer story with what happens after. I LOVED this story!
Lyric Medlie chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Absolutely amazing! The engagement was absolutely... i can't think of a good enough adjective! These was so beautiful, i guess that word will have to suffice. I hope to see more stories by you soon, missy!

I hope my review explained to you the perfectenss of your story. I'm a junior in high school, and i want to be a writer/editor. So, i understand your craving for reviews.

Lyric Medlie chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
That was positively AMAZING! It made my heart pang in so many places... so wonderful! You are amazing at showing emotions, and making the reader feel them too. I could feel Ginny's pain, i could feel Harry's sorrow... SO GOOD! You are an amazing writer... i hope you know that! Please continue to write, I cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
absolutely amazing! loved it

Dueler312 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
That was so awesome. Great work
golfnjen83 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Great story! I loved the way that Harry proposed.