Reviews for Ancient enlightenment
6258489 chapter 1 . 5/6
enjoyable story, it seems obvious that you will not be continuing this story which is unfortunate, in my opinion, but common. I am assuming that you had a computer or real life problem that caused your story abandonment going by the AN at the end of your last chapter. I'd like to say however that your writing is enjoyable and while I would have changed a few things since I am not you that should be obvious. Don't be afraid to write again.
Arthorius chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Looks interesting however judging by the last date of 2010 for this chapter and since it is now 2014/15 will have to assumed this fic is considered to be dead/abandon...
Stallion of TX chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Are you going to continue this story? Please do.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Fuck off and die you fucking little bitch - I give a flying fuck about the fucking "Weasley Temper" - so go die in a ditch.
Nashakell chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
God I loved this story please update it
lady wolvie chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
this story is awesome please keep going i am entranced.
ravenousreader chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Interesting story. I hope you continue it someday.
dragonman11 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
very good story can u update it please
moralarty chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I love this genre of story and of them all this is one of the most original, please don't leave it unfinished.
Aire5 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
n.n
Aire5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Really loved this first chapter hope it just gets better n.n
Zlatka chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Thank you for your story.. The idea with Aragog is really interesting :) Its shame that Harry wont meet SG1, I hoped that he would work there in the future but if its alternative universe it cant happen.. :/ Still I like it :) Good luck with new chapter
ASTRALGEEK chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT?
sdoyle1989 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013