Reviews for Ancient enlightenment
udkudk chapter 6 . 7/19
I know you quit writing. But please start again. I loved this story. It's unique and wonderful, why are you not writing?
KrisB-71854 chapter 6 . 5/31
I so wish this fic would update!

Now, let me tell you what I've noticed. I like the Harry/Neville friendship and mostly secret morning training. That rocked.

I was fine when you had Ginny barge in and than Harry had her recruit the Twins. You've just not done any thing with them! O.k. The Twins are likely getting the same benefits that Nev is, but it's likely not notice able. They don't really show off in class work. They spend their efforts developing pranks and working on their prank shop. This should help them be more creative, but that's more of a background thing.

I'm disappointed in Harry. You've finally had him do an in depth self checkup to see what's wrong with him. He knows something is different with Ginny, but he can't put his finger on it. You really need him to setup the same sort of thing for her and to see what it says.

My gut is that she has been infected and has had more negative magic following into and shifting her as well as a possible knowledge down load from the dairy that didn't go bye, bye.

I was skimming through the reviews and some one was bitching about Harry feeling like he had to share. Um, that POV never came across to me in the story. If anything, the MA teaching to Nev covered up all of his other things. It's similar to mundane MA. He could just say that it is mundane MA and that it feels better when he practices it his way.

We all know that it was developed over 100Ks of years for the best results. Those learning from Harry only will think that its a mundane MA. Nev doesn't have mind shields so all that has likely been discovered by AD or Snape at one point.

Well, the Twins and Ginny will make an effort to kept from being read.

The Ginny/Nev looked cute. After all the mess that Harry finds out about himself and tries to fix, he should pull the pair aside and have them both do it. Why both? Nev should be a control, but there could be something unknown found. Ginny is the real target, but its better if Harry asks them both to do it.

Actually, the twins might need some medical scanning done to them as well. Who knows what side effects their prank testing has done to them?

Now, back to Ron and Hermione. You've actually played Ron rather straight. He hasn't been bashed or anything. The worst that you could say is that Harry finally got serious in his studying, and Ron still wanted to be lazy. Ron should know that its o.k. for him to be lazy. There isn't anyone out to kill Ron. There seems to be some one or another out to get Harry Potter though every time he turns around. He needs to study and know all this crap now so he has a chance to chill out and be lazy later on in life some time.

Ron has just drifted apart from Harry. Nev hasn't replaced him. He has a rather limited set of interaction with Harry. I'd hoped that some one would show up that Harry could trust. This Harry won't be trusting Sirius as easily. He might look into it and all that, but he won't just open him self up to that emotional connection with him.

I don't mine how you've got Hermione, but I'd want Harry to miss her and the social interaction/friendship with her. You pretty much stated that Harry felt like she was a sister. So now shipping her in this fic. That's fine. I can understand exactly why Harry is keeping it all under his hat as it is. Ron might yell out secrets in anger, but Hermione would blab right off about this.

Sadly, I can only see Harry bringing Hermione into this after Hogwarts. Well, unless you come up with some sort of silence NDA contract where Harry can share anything of his secrets or knowledge with her, and she isn't allowed to share any of it with others only personally use it for his family's benefit.

Harry needs some more interaction rather than just with the elves. I do like the elves gossiping among themselves and how they think of it all. I also love how you've got some elves adapting or liking the changes better than others.

Now, onto a different topic. Money / Resources and all that.

With what Harry has presently developed, he should be able to sell lots of power to any first world country. The idea would be to buy a location, ward it, and setup his cold fusion device, and than have power lines run from that property to the utility that he is selling it to. That'll be the complicated part.

Yes, you could say one of those devices could power the entire continent. Well, you'd need to have several of them as he could likely get away with selling say a conventional power plant's worth of electricity, but there is no way that he could just suddenly go to providing all of Britian's electricity without some major notice.

That's why I figure he'd need a few of them. One in his home country, one in Canada, another in the US, and another in Australia. O.k. He might should set up one in France, one in China, and one in Japan.

He could start things off by having the wards have muggles think the entire thing is a wind farm or something. He puts out and sells lots of clean power and everyone is happy. Later on, he could ramp up what he dumps on the power market once he is established there. The point is being IDed in paper work as a wind farm, or bio fuel plant seems clean, but ignore able. It's just a background piece of infrastructure.

What's fun is that this is a SG cross and you could even have some aliens do a drive by and blast some obvious major power plants rather than the cities. The idea is that would basically cripple the planet and let them harvest the planet for slaves. Well, SG could handle the alien fleet, but than Harry would need to ramp up and sell more power and make far more money as well.

Another place where Harry will need to focus on developing something is recycling. Instead of having something like a landfill, he could create some recycling center that easily recycles 99.999% of local waste. Something like that would easily draw all the usual waste flows to them, him handle it at the center, and make a profit selling the sorted near best usable forms of the products back to various sources.

The real difficult part is getting proper management of all that setup. He could be making millions rather easily.

Harry is a long way from hearing Janus's offer. I can easily see him finishing off the canon HP story line and only being in the early 20s and being in the mid 20s-30s after college/university. I doubt the locals have an SGC. It seemed that galaxy wasn't seeded with human life or Star Gates. If the worms exist, they likely never got off their planet in this galaxy.

I'd hope that your muse comes back to you on this one.
Rangle chapter 3 . 4/11
Well, too bad the story is abandoned. Although, I wonder why almost all authors make their main character(s) feel obligated to share their secrets. In this case, yes it does make sense to share the martial art class with a few trustworthy acquaintances. But, soon Harry will feel obligated to share all his family spells from the grimoire, even though it's supposed to be kept as private family knowledge. And probably he'll feel obligated to share all Alteran's secret to Hermione & Ron, even though a person like Hermione(if you keep her canon personality) will definitely tattletale the knowledge to Dumbledore & the other teachers.
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 2/22
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
kewr69 chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
This is a great story so far so I really hope that you just had 5 years of writers block and haven't abandened this great story.
6258489 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
enjoyable story, it seems obvious that you will not be continuing this story which is unfortunate, in my opinion, but common. I am assuming that you had a computer or real life problem that caused your story abandonment going by the AN at the end of your last chapter. I'd like to say however that your writing is enjoyable and while I would have changed a few things since I am not you that should be obvious. Don't be afraid to write again.
Arthorius chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Looks interesting however judging by the last date of 2010 for this chapter and since it is now 2014/15 will have to assumed this fic is considered to be dead/abandon...
Stallion of TX chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Are you going to continue this story? Please do.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Fuck off and die you fucking little bitch - I give a flying fuck about the fucking "Weasley Temper" - so go die in a ditch.
Nashakell chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
God I loved this story please update it
lady wolvie chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
this story is awesome please keep going i am entranced.
ravenousreader chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Interesting story. I hope you continue it someday.
dragonman11 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
very good story can u update it please
moralarty chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I love this genre of story and of them all this is one of the most original, please don't leave it unfinished.
Aire5 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013