Reviews for BA Season 3: 75 - Powder Keg
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
everything is gong to hell i feel so much pain reading this story it seems it maybe the end of Elisa and Goliath
El Varon chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Incredible story. I particularly enjoyed the way that you described a certain character's condition, my assumption being you know who I'm talking about. It was discrete, something that I haven't seen much in fanfiction; I've usually seen it in novels I've read. Once again, incredible story.
Moi chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I don't know what to say other then this was another brilliant masterpiece like Morganna said. Very creative and suspenseful.
Gzl chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Nerve wracking. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next installment.
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
HEY TOAD! Hehe, you asked. Brilliant performance, I absolutely love it! Wow, they actually killed the PIT crew, Wyvern's gonna be in for a big surpirse. I'm so glad to see Goliath and Elisa are now making progress. It kinda cracked me up, the way they were yelling at each other at the end. I can only wonder if Liberty will be coming soon. Excellent! Great job!
Denigoddess2001aol.com chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
I'm arriving a little late in the series, friend. Don't know much about the Guild. I know a bit about the whole Todd/ Annika thing. But, I want to give you kudos to showing us that not everything is always hunky dory back at the rookery. I want to kick Goliath in the gonads for denying Elisa a second child. He chose to mate with a human. He chose to find acceptance in a human world. So, he needs to quit whining and accept the fact that it isn't the "Gargoyle Way" that governs the life of his clan and his FAMILY. BRAVO, Todd! Kudos to you.
Jenigoyle chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Hey, another great one! The thing I notice and appreciate most in your fics is how you handle conflicts between everyone-your characterization is damned near perfect. In such a stressful time, it's good to see that you don't grant quick smarmy happily ever after endings-though I hope you have one for the long run! ;) Well that's all my rambling for now. Great job as always Todd!
semtester chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
I'm so relieved that I'm not the first to review this...Wow...I'm still recovering. I'd be speechless but I have to write this review so I have to figure out the words...Wow. Not an easy read by any means, but it is a guarantee that I'll be reading it several times before it sinks in completely. It is one of your best. If a reader wants to know just exactly how stressed the clan is, then they should juxtapose this piece with "Last Day of Freedom" and the fun and frolic of Todd's bachelor party. It is not easy writing the flip-side, not-so-attractive part of a character as it can get comfortable writing about their good points, but this one doesn't flinch and I commend you for it. The flaws are on display and that makes it fascinating as well realistic. The almost Dickensian inclusion of the ordinary members of the Guild was also excellent. But my three small highlights (as of now): 1) the snarly, gloves-off exchange between Demona and Jason Canmore (talk about unflinching chemistry); 2) St John's strangely admirable fortitude and 3) Maria & Hudson - no explanation needed. Well done, Mr. B, and with Morgana, I concur: A masterpiece; a challenging, dark, detailed masterpiece.
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
I concur with what Morganna said. Todd, this story is one of the most disturbing of the whole series of yours.

While I agree with Goliath's refusal I also think that the clan should go after the Guild. I hope that the whole bunch of them end in the death row!

I can't wait for the next episode!
Morgana Fae chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is that this is another brilliant masterpiece. The wait was well worth it I must say. It was terrific with the incorporation of different moods, feelings, and action.

The differences everyone feels for what is happening is well planned and I hope the clan can make peace amongst themselves soon. I'm dying to know what will happen between them and what the Guild has up their sleeve.

Please don't keep us waiting toolong for the next part.