Reviews for The Chosen
demeterlol chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Wait so people in Mac's family are always kidnapped? What is that like 'family's who kidnap together stay together'? (mostly) Please don't be offended by that. Anyhoo,cool story. A little confusing,but still good
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
Please do write it I loved this one
demeterfan5556 chapter 17 . 4/21/2010
YES WRITE THE SEQULE I WANT MORE I LOVE IT I WANT MORE DONT END IT DO A SEQULE PWEASE
demeterfan5556 chapter 16 . 4/21/2010
aww love this chapter my favorite line Mitto sleepy" murmured the sleeping kit.

that made me giggle and then go aw haha
demeterfan5556 chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
yay i finaly got to read this i love it still!
SummerRose12 chapter 17 . 4/19/2010
That was a beautiful conclusion to this story, and I just instantly fell in love with Deme/Munku! I really can't wait to see a sequel to this story. This was just really sweet/exciting/AWESOME, and you add so much beauty into the words. Great job Ljuba! I hope you continue this soon. Until then, I bid you adieu,

~SummerRose12
Roselna chapter 17 . 4/19/2010
It's fine to write it or not. This is a good stopping point if you don't wish to.

By the way, the word 'sweet'. You've been spelling it with a 'a'. That changes the word to 'sweat'. Like perspiration. That's all I needed to say for that kind of stuff.

Loved this story. Hope to see you writing some more.
Demlurina chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
aw that was a cute funny moment with demeter and Munkustrap. I 3 it. PLease continue. I am excited to read more.
SummerRose12 chapter 16 . 4/15/2010
oH! That chapter was so sweet. It made me smile. :) And the last part in the Palace made me very curious as if Macavity will make a come back? Hm...Please update soon!
SummerRose12 chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
Almost at the end? NO! I'm loving this story more and more! Poor Dem and Munk. They've been through way too much. Really want to find out what you have planned! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Roselna chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
aw...they're so sweet.
E. F. Brighty chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
I've just read the story so far and I really love it. Munk and Demeter is one of my favourite pairings. Please do another chapter.
SummerRose12 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
I ALREADY KNOW! It's just too predictable to know what Macavity had done. BUT THAT BATTLE WAS EPIC! You were so detailed, that my heart WAS LITERALLY POUNDING. SO EXCITING! That was probably one of the best fight scenes I've read on fanfiction for awhile. :) GREAT CHAPTER! LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SummerRose12 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
I'm sorry that I didn't review for this chapter earlier! :( BUT I'M SO EXCITED! Tugger's being all heroic and such. It's really made my day. :) MUST CONTINUE!
demeterfan5556 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
yayayay they got away or did they i wonder
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »