Reviews for Words Like Love
Gator tiger love chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Maybe I'm just really fond of yuri, but that was very, very beautiful, very real, very painful, and the coincidence at the end was unbelievable. I loved it!
The TableThrower chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
...sequel must be made... Death speaks his wish, and it is hear by Luck... leaving only Fate to decide...
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was so lovely. It was written well, realistic and emotional. It's so hard to find good yuri! Thank you for supplying me with another dose of my secret addiction!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
"The night isn't perfect.

The food arrives too early, before they have a chance to talk, and it's awkward for a while, as they attempt to eat their cheap Italian food with some sense of dignity.

Eventually, though, the ice breaks-and there it is, that tug, that string that has all of a sudden connected the two and does nothing but just pulling them closer and closer."
THAT is the epitome of what I love to read. Beautifully crafted. Simple. Elegant. Effective. But also, honest, touching, and a bit poetic.

GAH I love this contest for making such jewels come into being.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...AW3SOME!

S-W-EET, FLUFFy, WAFFy, kinda angsty, but with a lovely happy ending! :DD

I LOEV'ed this!

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Chicary chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
My first yuri and it was lovely, nice work!
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
YAY! *hugs* Happy endings all round! XD! I'm such a sucker for happy endings... Not that I need to tell you! *guilty grin* I loved this so much! Never really read this pairing before, but now I'm totally in love with it- why is it that I always come away from reading your stories absolutely loving the pairing they're about?

You wrote this so well, it was wonderfully cute, angsty (because, of course, angst is awesome! ) but it still had the lovely happy ending. You have no idea how much this fic has cheered me up! XD!

I adored your characterisation, and Mai especially- the whole theme of her not wanting to admit that she's gay was really clever, because it contrasts so much with her usually confident demeanor. The opening was a very clever little hook; we immediately wanted to read on.

Well done, this was excellently written. Fantastic stuff (as always!) and good luck in the contest! :D

Bookworm
01030 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
that was alot ot try to fit into a one shot, but i thought you did a really good job. I enjoyed the descriptions of the characters.