Reviews for The Parker Files
pnwer chapter 28 . 1/14/2012
I loved these stories!
starr1095 chapter 28 . 1/15/2011
these are amazing! i loved them! update soon! it was so good!
MMWillow13 chapter 28 . 7/20/2010
this is so adorable ... Parker is too cute for words and I love what you are doing with this series ... looking forward to the next installment
cmol8806 chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
these are all great. but are u gonna finish them? i feel like the first one isnt finished (the one where parker takes bones out for a date).
saragillie chapter 28 . 6/4/2010
This was exactly what I needed to recover from watching the season finale the first time. I totally guessed the end like 3 months ago, but it was still made me sad. Your story just brightened up my evening. Now I can go to bed with a smile on my face. Thanks.
bookish327 chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
I noticed the mention of characters named Alana in two different places, but since someone else has already brought it up, I'll leave it at that.

Entertaining chapter.
cheysma2000 chapter 28 . 4/22/2010
I am loving this. Big Daddy Booth is fantastic.
bones83 chapter 28 . 4/22/2010
great story!
DME82 chapter 28 . 4/21/2010
Oh come on Brennan... You can tell him about the game. I didn't even think about it, but yeah, I'm surprised Booth didn't know about Parker's field trip there. I wonder if Parker is going to get anyone else to help him with is matchmaking plan?
labrat21 chapter 28 . 4/21/2010
This is still brilliant!
cheysma2000 chapter 27 . 4/20/2010
This is so sweet. I can't wait for more.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 27 . 4/19/2010
Aw cute! A slightly older Parker, love it! Most people either keep him as a young kid or have him as a older teen/young adult. And I love how he has a crush on Angela. Booth and Parker both being in love with Bones can be a little much sometimes.
aracely6 chapter 27 . 4/19/2010
great chapter please update
labrat21 chapter 27 . 4/19/2010
Parker and Angela! So cute! There is never enough Parker on the show so I'm thrilled that you write this about him.
DME82 chapter 27 . 4/18/2010
So Parker has a secret crush on Angela, huh? No surprise there :) I wonder what Parker has up his little sleeve to get the two of them to go on a date? Looking forward to more.