Reviews for Amusement
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/9
Wow. Good story. I wonder what left Harry in such a state.
Matsoine chapter 1 . 6/13
I like it, and would enjoy reading more chapters about this :D

Love Matsoine :3
That was a worderful start, and please tell you are going to cont it. (I can't spell! ;) ) anyways thanks for the story.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 4/19
I wish there were more. You have one random word that is capitalized in the middle of a sentence... Thought you ought to know. Keep up the good work.
dark rose modoki chapter 1 . 4/5
kkkkkkkk amei a historia, fico pensando no que deixou o harry desse jeito... dark
iria ser legal ver a reaçao dos outros da hellsing quando o alucard aparecer carregando uma criança kkkkkkkkkkkk
cascioli chapter 1 . 1/13
The PUPPY! T-T
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Interesting. Have to wonder why Harry is acting that way
Aloever chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
It is well written. But there's no explanation for a lot of things so I'm not sure what to say. Though it alludes to a lot off things as well so a continuation could be interesting.
Sakutara Pheonix chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I Love This Story! You should definitely continue! Being able to do this is amazing! I couldn't tell it was your first story at all. Better than my first story, which is saying a lot. I would love to know Sir Hellsing's reaction to Alucard going out on a job and bringing home a child. Seras was one thing but a human child? I bet she'd freak out! Loved the story please continue writing!
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I actually find this morbidly cute. Oh well, not all of us are sickos.
yourvictorianvampire chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
What. The. Actual. Fuck. I don't know whether to like this story or to back the fuck away from it.
kat1316 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
errr is there more?
fangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
very interesting one-shot
Wingstrike chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Dear gods you should write more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
love it hope you continue it! i really like what you did with Harry!