Reviews for Tempe, Turmoil and Triumph
XxFreeFallingxX chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Good chapter )

Btw are you a 'Friends' fan? or is pure coincidence that passenger were called Phoebe Bing and Monica Burke? P
Stitch54 chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
Great story, think you could have detailed the end a bit more, seemed to go by too quickly. But that may just be me :)
labrat21 chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
I have been waiting for Bull Over a Barrel! However I am sad that we didn't get to find out who Alana's family was and how excited they were to see her again. Sigh. Maybe a post epilogue epilogue?
thlove chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
Great end to a great story! Thanks for writing it!
mendenbar chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
Looks like Jared may have found somebody to grow up for.
EowynGoldberry chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
I enjoyed your story:)
xxletgoxx chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
aww thats the end

i wanted to see the suits reaction for them coming back especially what cullen and hacker would say

can u do a sequel to this plz it would be soo good
stephaniew chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
I really enjoyed this story! I'm reading The Parker Files too and i look forward to reading more of your work! Thanks for sharing it with us!
thlove chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
Best chapter yet! I LOVE the last line! Such a change, but so Brennen! It's great!
EowynGoldberry chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
I'm glad she is safe and with Booth. I hope they don't have problems getting out of the country.
labrat21 chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
Yay! Jared is finally not a jerk and Booth saves Brennan! The kiss is terrific too!
thlove chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
Every time you leave me hanging! I wanna know how it ends! I am so anxious! Great story though!
EowynGoldberry chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
Glad they have found her. Hope only the bad guys get hurt...
LittleMiss543 chapter 22 . 4/12/2010
Can't wait to read more... loved the previous 22 chapters :D
EowynGoldberry chapter 22 . 4/12/2010
Look forward to the next chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »