Reviews for Expermentation
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was really funny! You are a good author, with some fantastic short stories. I heard that you wrote about a James Watson, who is he? I love to think that Watson would experiment on Holmes in return to Holmes's experiments.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
LOL! Nice one!

:D
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is hilarious. I had to read the line 'Subject told scientist to do things to himself anatomically impossible.' to understand what it means. Oh, this was so clever.

I love the little prank wars between the two and that Watson could hold his own if needed. Good job.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Most amusing. I can completely see those two waging a war of pranks and experiments.

Made me laugh and I genuinely enjoyed it.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Haha! Go Watson! Always enjoy seeing him get one up on Holmes. :)
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
haha! THIS one I like!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hahahah! That was awesome!
Spockologist chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
*Snicker*

Oh man! I can't stop laughing!

"Subject told scientist to do things to himself anatomically impossible"

Do I want to know what he suggested?
Orochigin chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like it and can picture holmes and watson doing this. also i find it interesting you have a male muse as most authers comment that ther's is female, but i like it.
Faithful Bozwell chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*crawls up off floor, wiping eyes and holding gut*

OMG...that was hilarious! It's great to see these two playing pranks on eachother. And it's great to see Watson sticking up for himself. Well done.
FlashtheFireFox chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I can see them doing this to each other actually, good fanfic.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
XD
so hum shivo hum chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This totally made me crack up. You really have a great voice when it comes to humour, and I very much enjoy your take on Watson (having read through most of your Police Surgeon story arc). It's always nice to see that I'm not the only one who sees him as more than the stereotypic idiotic sidekick, and quite often (certainly more often than Holmes would admit to) the brains of the outfit.
Maddie Kuro chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Thats amazing. As for your muse, Id suggest placing a skeleton next to it as it naps.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I commend your muse. And suggest a continuation. I believe a prank war is in order.