Reviews for Just Like Heaven: DaseyStyle
raichka95 chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
This was such a cute story i loved it!
Jay chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
I actually did notice the older couple's initials & thought it was on purpose. I know you wanted more filler chapters, but it turned out well in the end. Really liked the ending in the bedroom. Great job turning a good movie into a good story.
Jay chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
That was sad & sweet. Kinda surprised on the movie choice, but I loved the interaction between them.
Jay chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
I'm not sure how I would have reacted in Nora's place. Totally envisioned Freaky Friday.
Jay chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
I'm leaving this short because I'm really hoping he heard that as he walked in & I need to get to the next chapter.
Jay chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
I'm glad you added Paul in here. I always was enjoyed his character & how he handled Casey.
Jay chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
When you mentioned the rental car I was confused for a moment because Derek had come with Sam. I'm used to going into hospitals when my friend has to go, so I assumed he'd taken Derek & the kids home. Then realized he was never mentioned so their parents must have gotten a rental that morn. I enjoyed his explanation to Britney of how him & Casey work.
Jay chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
So is Sam going to be the book store guy from the movie? You know you're the only one who put them into this movie? Really enjoying it so far. Chapters aren't super short, you write well, and it's a good read.
Jay chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Aw. He's such a good, CARING brother underneath it all. I like how he's been having second thoughts on his past actions based off how others are responding to him right now.
Jay chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
I've been waiting for their first meet in her new state. I love the movie this is based on & I'm enjoying your take on it. You're a good writer.
Kayla Ann G chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
Amazing story! I loved it... it was such a sweet story!
Mrs.Tamaki-Suoh chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
i loved it (..) awesome story!
AnimeRoxx chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Awesome story! I was hooked once I started. Keep it up :D
sammy sosa the 13th chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
loved this story. i think u should right a sequal. it was so sweet,
VampsOnCrack chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
brilliant story!

The whole kissing-her-wakes-her-from-her-coma was predictable but i'm good at predicting what's going to happen!