Reviews for Fetishes of Big Time Rush
You called yourself terrible cause you like rape
km222 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
THE HELL!
Why make kendall the bad guy ;..(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
O MY GOD.
lmm chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
,lm;m,.m,.m,.m,.mlk,. ,;.
Kelli chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I've been reading some of your stories and they are good. I was wondering if you ever considered writing jonascest ? I just can't get enough of those three gorgeous boys.
closet-perv chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Am I a terrible person for enjoying every second of this fic?
kidicaruslover chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Can U Please, Write A M Rated Spanking Fetish Story Involving The Big Time Rush Boys?

Please, make it As Long As Ur Other Stories And Put Lots Of Spanking/Smut/Smex In It!
hihih chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
what the heck is this
the reviewer chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Awsome... such a mind freak...it might as well of been a movie cause the scene was set for both chapters perfect. Maybe something with just kendall and logan... always thought good pair... keep up the good work... you guys are awesome!
kendallschmidt chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I would love to see an S&M based fic with James and Kendall... dominant!Kendall and submissive!James... I hope you update soon! :-)
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Omg that was some hardcore non con! I don't know how you get the burst of creativity to write this but this was incredibly well-written! The sadisticness of Kendall just came out so naturally that it was scary and I really pity Carlos, but Kendall is who he truly belongs to so Im half-glad Kendall branded him, though most preferably not through noncon.
AutumnPaigeBieber chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I don't know if your taking requests or not.. But I have a major pee fetish. No, I'm not gross or crazy. I just have a wierd fetish xD could you do one where one of the guys pees themselves? (Sorry for my wierdness)
rosiedoll chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I think you should make like an actual story based on Chapter.1 cause I would read that.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »