Reviews for If Our Time Stops
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 6/5
I liked the story. I was just a little confused at the end. Did Chihiro and Haku both got back in time or something to when they were kids or are they still adults?
aquathyst chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
it's good. it's... beyond good.. this is i just cant.. sad.

she forgets. he forgets. and it's reality. usually it happened like that (even though, i can argue at that, i mean, her experience is kinda unforgettable) in reality and it touches my heart, somehow.

you know what kind of fanfiction is sad in my opinion? a fiction that portrays reality
(and not those the girl dies because she gets hit by a car out of the blue kind of thing romance-angsty novels, it's not sad. i hardly get touched by those stuff)
you did an amazing work. :D
MarshMallow14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love it! It's so beautiful and touching. I also adore 'One Summer's Day' but I didn't know it also has 'singing version'. I should check it out...
epitaphed chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Kami, that was beautiful.
Lancedark chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love the story but I don't understand the meaning of those times insert in the story P. But I really like it!
mystery chocopie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aww that was nice~ :) A little lost at the last few lines, but in no way did that detract from the story as a whole. Thank you for the good read!
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
... I love that. I fucking adore that...

Click. Play.
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ah, this is really, really good. I have thought of Haku lying and never coming to visit Chihiro after all, but the fact that they do meet again is heartwarming without being the cliched "Haku comes to her school 4/6/10 years later and Chihiro's been waiting for him all this time." I also liked how you pointed out that they loved each other as 10-year-olds and 12-year-olds love, and that they moved on later, though their love was still buried deep inside. Very realistic, and the river analogy was a most excellent way of getting the point across. I was a tad surprised when I read the times and it went back to 0:00 but it also pleased me greatly. Overally, one of the best Spirited Away stories I've read (and just as I was beginning to despair). Thank you!
LiveLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Omg this is so touching 3

Even thought those years have separated them, nothing was lost. '

Thankyou for this lovely story!
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow. That was amazing absolutely fantastic! Brilliant piece.
myself storyteller chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow! I can't say anything,but your story is an awesomeness! I di like your idea!

Keep writing!
tysunkete chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I am too extremely unsatisfied with the cliff-hanger ending of the movie. D: But this fic was amazing. I am impressed you did not follow the cliche ten years later storyline but actually how they moved on and met again. It was an incredible read. Thank you for this.
Wind Alias chapter 1 . 7/29/2010

Just when I was about to vomit in my socks from all the "Oh I remember you and love you still even though I was only ten when I met you and it's been four years and I still ONLY love you" stories, something like this comes along. Oh, joys of joys.

I like this. I really, really do. Thanks for such a nice contribution; I expect more great things from you in the future!
Ynah-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was beautifully written. Not too long to make me bored and not too short either that it feels rushed. It has this bittersweet feel to it and I really liked that. Please continue to write because you certainly have the talent. Thank you for this wonderful piece.
Morpheme chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Thank you for the story. It's very good. I like it because it's not trite, saying 'oh, he finds her blahblahblah, they fall in love blahblahblah, she ages blahblahblah love is immortal, fade to black'. It's realistic. Somewhat melancholic. But tinged with promise, just at the end...